Chapter 2

Five years later......

September 5, 2016 rolled around that was Nadia's birthday. I mostly sat in the house thinking about her. I was about to doze off when I heard three knocks at my door. It was Nadia's mother she looked sad, like she has crying before she came. She looked at me with disappointment and handed me a letter. When I took the letter she walked away. When I fully looked at it. It was from my love my angel everything I could think I of but the letter was from 5 years ago. I tour it open and when I read the letter in my hands,  I final broke into a sob.

Dear Deven,

I never intended to every write you back but I wrote one letter to let you know I'm not okay. That I will never be okay and that this will be that last time you ever here from me again. I never wanted to ever go through a heartbreak but I did and it hurt like hell. I left for New York to see if I could ever get over you. I never got over you I loved you as much as I could but that was never enough. When I came over your house I was going to tell you I was ready, but I saw you with another girl and you broke me completely. I was never happy after that day I stopped eating. I could barley sleep, but it all came to an end when I open up the pill bottle and let my pain ease away. I will always have love for you but it it's also followed by hatred.

Goodbye my love.

I can't believe it she wrote back I never thought it would turn out like that. I thought of different ways about how Nadia would write me, but not her death letter. I'm crushed, I can't believe I did this to an innocent girl. I'm a monster who should no longer live. I can't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks all I could ever do was read her letter over and over again. It meant so much to me I couldn't bare the pain anymore so I did what I thought was best period.

I pulled out my gun I keep around the house and I sit it on the table. I look at the gun and think about how many ways this could go. As I'm thinking about how I want this to go I pull out the letter my love sent me. All I could think about was what I did, I put the gun to my head and counted to 10 while thinking about my love.

One

Her smile

Two

Her laugh

Three

Her big brown eyes

Four

How beautiful she was

Five

She was so smart

Six, seven, eight,nine

Ten

I'm the biggest fuck up there is.

BANG!