Stark+God=Boom! :)

"So, all we gotta do is get you used to your powers?" Of course it was Stark, "What actually are your powers?"

Percy dragged a scarred hand across his eyes, if there were traces of salt water the team gave no sign that they noticed.

"Erm...my powers would be tied to my domains-er what I'm God of-I already know what powers I have as a son of Poseidon, I guess you'd call it hydro kinesis and a bit of telepathy, with equestrians and aqua-marine life only, and I can already sense some of the things that come with a couple of my other domains, but apart from that," He confessed. "I have no idea."

"So let's break it down." Bruce was ever the voice of reason, Steve was behind the Hero, silent support. "I'm guessing, going by the mythology, you have titles?" The scientist looked genuinely interested, an insight into a different culture was always a good thing.

"Yeah. Lord-" He grimaced, "Perseus," The grimace deepened, "Son of Poseidon, Champion of Hestia and Olympus, Patron of Heroes, Lord of Pain, Prince of the Sea and Atlantis and Master of Tides and Natural Disasters. King of the Eastern Seas. They're the ones I knwo about. Then you've got my domains," He smiled bitterly, "I suppose it sounds pretty impressive when you say it like that doesn't it."

Clint raised an eyebrow.

"Just a bit, yeah. And as a circus performer, I gotta say that I've come across some snazzy titles and those just about take it."
"Yeah well, the King of the Heavens is commonly called the God of Drama so you haven't seen nothing yet." he smirked.

"Seriously?!" Stark again.

"Well...not officially, but he might as well be." The Avengers laughed.

"So," Seriously Stark was never going to grow up, "Wanna go try it out. Then you can tell us those domains you've been avoiding." He smirked now as the Olympian grimaced at him.

"Why am I staying with you again?" One eyebrow up. Slight upturning of the lips.

"Oh it's all in out gorgeous charm and dazzling wit, my friend. Now come! " He spun around, "The training chamber awaits!"

The team sighed and followed him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It took a while to get there, they got distracted by passing the kitchen ('Super soldiers and Olympian Gods need food!' 'Hey! It happens!').

"So...wanna....hit it?"

"Really Stark?" The Black Widow slapped him.

"Well it's what you guys do isn't it?!" Another slap. "What is this!? Be-Mean-To-Tony-Day?!"

"Yes." They chorused. Tony muttered darkly about 'so called heroes'.

"He has a point though." Natasha sighed. How was it she got partnered with these people?

"Well...If you guys step back a bit?" They complied and gasped sightly as Percy erected a transparent barrier of ice, barely seeming to think about it.

"Well fuck." Stark was slightly impressed.

Percy didn't acknowledge him though, the Hero just turned around and asked JARVIS to start the simulation.

Then it started.

As soon as the robots entered, Percy's eyes hardened; became calculating and ready. His performance was terrifying, they'd seen him fight before, but this was different.

He'd been fighting formally since he was twelve, he was a master of swordplay, not to mention he'd become the God of Swordsmanship, but this was something else entirely.

His movements flowed like a mountain river, powerful and fast, his sword flashed like the gold in his blood and his attack was like the disasters he controlled.

The Mortal Heroes watched silently as their best drones were decimated, ice running off his sword and  strikes, slicing through metal with terrifying accuracy and power, winds responding to his attacks, joining them, water drowning the circuits even before the God thought about it and the ground shook with every impact of his boot-clad feet on the Stark-designed floor.

It was scary. He acted as if he knew what they were going to do next, fought as if he knew every move they could make and every way the fight could play out and anticipated them all, preparing a defence and counter attack. Not a hit landed on him. If they hadn't seen his dreams and heard his stories then they'd have been hard pressed to understand how he'd gotten the scars he wore, watching him fight; he seemed untouchable.

The robots were decimated.

In about 10 seconds.

Percy frowned as the tremors shaking the room slowly stopped shaking and and last wires fizzled our, there was a storm fading outside.

"I'm getting rusty."

Stark almost fainted.

"Impressive." Commented Natasha.

"Shit."
"Wow."
"Mother fucking...."

They stared.

"So what were your domains again?"

(A/n: I sooooo wanted to stop here. :P)

Percy laughed tightly.

"God of Loyalty, Heroes, Swordsmanship, Tides, Natural Disasters, Courage, Bravery," He chocked up, "Sacrifice, Time, Pegasi-one of my holy animals is my Pegasus Black Jack-Ice-as you probably saw- Nightmares.....PTSD...Soldiers, Veterans, Despair, Perseverance, Great Prophecies, Protection, Protectors, Seaweed-he smiled sadly-Guilt, Leaders and four others that are....personal. So yeah..."

Bruce looked at him gently through the ice.

"So do you know your other powers? What you just showed us only pertains to your demigod powers and some of your more primary titles."
"Erm...yeah, Champion of Hestia would give me some power of flames, home cooked food, warmth and hope. Champion of Olympus would give me neutrality in their domains and a bit of their power and the domains I just told you gives me a connection to fighters and heroes and leaders and all my champions across the world, so I can feel and hear them, everyone my domains influence and they give me some more subtle powers and then there's the extensions of my more physical powers. But yeah, I don't know much else to be honest. As I said, I'm not new to the world but I'm new to being an Olympian." He shrugged.

"So you can summon food?" Tony had to ask.

"Anything home-cooked yeah."

"Good, because no one except Cap can cook and all he does is soup and some creepy shit with army rations. Now we'll never have to cook again!" He beamed.

Percy raised one eyebrow, the scar through it's middle making it even more menacing, the ghost of a smile playing across his lips as his eyes glowed the orange of a campfire-

and Stark's goatee burned off his face.

"Fuck!"

The Avengers laughed as the billionaire screeched.

Natasha watched as the veteran's eyes changed, where once he was cracked and broken, now he was just starting to open up.

And there was no way in hell she was going to let anyone seal him off ever again.

As he laughed quietly with the Avengers, teasing Stark and playing with his newfound powers, the Black Widow knew:

Percy Jackson was part of their team now.