Part 10

Emily's POV
(Emily's Outfit for the Party^)

Corey and I walked over to Tanner and Capron and said our goodbyes to them, we will see them in LA.

I walked back to my car hand in hand with Corey. We have always had a relationship like boyfriend and girlfriend. We were even each other's first kisses.

~Flashback~

My best friend, Corey was in the pool and he wanted me to come in but I would not get up at all.

Corey, his twelve year old self, got a big bucket of water and chased me around with it. But he finally caught me and threw the whole bucket of water on me.

But Karma hit him....hard. He was trying to run away from me but he slipped and fell on the concrete. I ran over to him and started to panic . "Are you okay Corey, I am so sorry" I panicked. "Hey I'm okay, it's not your fault" he tried to calm me down. But I looked and he had a big scratch all the way across his forehead, so I took him inside to the bathroom. We were the only ones there since Capron was at the skate park and Corey's parents were out running errands.

I got a cloth and wet it with water. He sat on the ledge of the bathtub and I wiped the scratch, he winced at the pain.

He made the sad puppy dog face that could kill me. We were looking into each other's eyes and we were both leaning in. We kissed and it was magical. We both were smiling the whole day like idiots.

But ever since then we've been closer than ever, like two peas in a pod.

~End Of Flashback~

I went down the long drive way at Corey and Capron's house. We were now officially on our way to LA.

We are on the road and I put one of my hands on my thigh and Corey grabbed it. I smiled, I love Corey he is my best friend and nothing can change that.

•1 HOUR LATER•

I need gas and Tanner said that he's stopping to get something to eat so we are going to the gas station. First, I got gas. Then, I got in the car and tried to wake up Corey. I whispered in his ear, "baby wake up, do you want something to eat?" (She calls him baby all the time idk why it just sounds cute) His eyes fluttered open. "Yep let's go" he said trying to wake up.

We got out of the car hand in hand. I got 2 peace teas one for me and one for Corey. Also I got a yogurt and Corey got a candy bar. I grabbed our stuff and Corey payed.

We walked back to the car and started again we are about 40 mins away from Jake Paul's house in LA.

Corey and I were still hand in hand in the car. I looked over and Corey was already asleep, he's so cute when he's sleeping. We stopped at a red light and I got out my phone and took a picture of Corey sleeping. I posted it on Instagram.

I captioned it 'My Best Friend Forever And Always💖'.

•35 mins later•

We're here and Corey's asleep still. I once again whispered in his ears, "hey were here baby wake up" he didn't move. I pecked his lips and he was up. (He doesn't have a girlfriend in this)

I saw Tanner and Capron pull up behind us. I heard my phone go off and I got a text message from Tanner.

~messages~

Tanner😊✨- Hey his birthday is today and he's having a party so there's a lot of people.

Emily😇- okay that's fine

         ~end of messages~

           Corey and I walked over to Tanner's car still hand in hand. I could see the jealousy on Tanners face he looked some what annoyed. Wonder what that's about.

               We walked in and Tanner was right , there were a lot of people here. We all spread out but Corey and I stayed together.

                        Then, I walked around without Corey. I went to go look for Tanner, but I couldn't find him.

          •15 mins later•

       I turned the corner of the large house and there he was kissing another girl she had blonde hair and was gorgeous. I ran away out the front door and I knew Corey saw me. I saw him start to run after me but I just kept on running I had no idea where I was gonna go but who cares.

                  But then I stopped running and saw Corey right in front of me. I don't know how he got in front of me. He walked right to me and hugged me. I didn't want to let go so we stood there for another 10-20 mins until we just walked. Then he said that he's gonna take me somewhere. I agreed to go. Even if I didn't he would still had of taken me.

              We walked back to Jake's house where I had all of Corey and I's stuff. Corey and I went upstairs to get our stuff from Alissa's room. We grab our stuff and walk out of the bedroom.

                Corey grabbed my keys from my hand and walked out the door. We got into my car and locked hands. He's the only one besides me that I have ever let drive my car. "Where are we going?" I questioned him. "It's a surprise" He says happily.

  •20 mins later•

       I have gotten at least 30 text messages 28 from Capron, and 2 from Tanner. Caprons like my big brother he always watches out for me.

    They were just asking where we were. I told them that I didn't feel good so Corey and I left. I got a reply from Capron almost instantly. He said okay and he hopes I feel better.
--------------------------------
Playlist:

1. Castle on the hill- Ed Sheeran

2. Say you won't let go- James Arthur
       ----------------------------------

HEY this is an interesting chapter it gets better and remember that Tanner and Emily do end up together at the end.