Part 5

Emily's POV

(Her party outfit above^^^)

I was getting ready for the party with Loren, Ariel, and Luna. I saw Tanner at lunch and he kept staring at me. I never noticed that he was actually kinda cute.

I put on my makeup. Mascara, winged eyeliner, gold eyeshadow, foundation and etc. We all did the same make up with little differences. Then I got dressed into my black long sleeve crop top with a beige, short skirt. (Picture above)

Loren's outfits

Ariel's outfit

Luna's outfit

It was now 7:30

It was now 7:30. It takes about 5 mins to get there so we just sit around talking, playing games, and watching tv for about another hour because we don't want to get there early because that's not cool.

I just check my Instagram and Twitter feed while we were waiting. I respond to a couple of tweets. I skim through them and see a lot of hate comments, more than usual.
I don't really usually get caught up in them but today I just didn't feel well about them.

Some of them said....

"You suck why do you think your better than Ariel? News flash your not!"

"You shouldn't have even started social media your not even that popular"

"I can't believe your trying to get Loren's ex boyfriend, you slut "

That one caught my eye, then I saw a bunch others only with a picture!

It was a picture of Me looking at Tanner and biting my lip. PHOTO SHOPPED 100%.

I could feel the tears almost spill out of my eyes. It was now 8:30 I told the girls that I am going to use the bathroom then we can go.

***TRIGGER WARNING***

I walked to my bathroom and opened the drawer. I grabbed a blade. I brought it to my arm I cut 6 times across my arm. I bite my lip in pain.

1-everyone hates me

2-I'm ugly

3-Fake fans

And 3 extra.

Then I flushed the toilet, so they won't think that I didn't use the bathroom. I wet my arm and it stung. Then I wiped it. The only person that knows I cut is Corey and he tries to makes me stop. I walked out and said "come on let's go hit this party!" and walked to my car with the rest of the girls.
--------------------------------
Playlist:

1. Jar of hearts - Christina Perri

2. Cry baby - Melanie Martinez
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
HEYYYYY

WHY DON'T YOU CUTE LITTLE BBYS GO VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER AND COMMENT ANYTHING please it would make meh day😁

ILYSM❤️✨

word count - 430