5.

Omniscient Pov.

Y/N was now wrapped in Keith's arms, sleeping. Keith, meanwhile, was thinking about what he did. He wondered if he was wrong for telling her how he felt about her. He didn't want to put all that pressure on her, but he couldn't hold his feelings in any longer.

"Keith?" Y/N says while looking up at him, rubbing her eyes. Keith looks down at her and smiles. "Yeah?" He says while pulling a curl out of her face. "You meant what you said?" She says while turning fully around to look at him. Keith grabs her hand and then stares into her eyes.

"Why wouldn't I?" Keith says, staring into her eyes still. "Don't you still date Leian?" Y/N says while looking away from him. He pauses for a minute then looks away too. "Yeah b-" Keith tries to say but gets cut off by Y/N.

"But nothing Keith. Why would you bother to tell me how you felt about me, putting more fucking pressure on me, but didn't tell yo own girlfriend you wanted to break up? I never wanted to mess up no happy home Keith," She says getting out of Keith's bed, standing up and crossing her arms. Keith sighs and makes her stand in between his legs.

"Trust me baby, you not messing up a happy home. I been done with her. I just didn't want to break her heart on spot," Keith says, grabbing her waist. Y/N rubs his head then sighs. "Keith I don't want to mess up our friendship. What if you do something real grimy and it messes up us Keith?" Y/N say, making him look up at her.

"Nothing gone mess us up baby," Keith says , staring up at her. She takes his arms from around her waist and sighs. "Talk to me when you break 'yo relationship off," Y/N says while walking out of his room. Keith sighs and lays back on his bed.

_______________

Y/N's Point Of View.

I really didn't expect my 'spend the night over Keith's while his other friends are there' experience to be like this. I don't know who to choose. I never thought that my own bestfriend would be feeling me and I knew Algee liked me.

"Ma, can you pick me up?" I say while holding my iPhone 7 up to my ear. "Baby it's 8:00 in the damn morning. Why?" My mom says while yelling a little into the phone. "Because too much has happened in one night ma," I say rubbing my head , looking around making sure nobody hears me. "I'm on my way," My mom says, hanging up the phone.

When I get off the phone with my mama, I went into one of the guest rooms and grabbed my clothes that I wore over her. I then close the room door quietly and creep down the stairs, not trying to wake anyone up.

"Where you going?" I hear a voice say from downstairs. I turn around to see woody on the couch with his shirt off. Woody to me was a fine piece of chocolate. "Home," I say sitting on the couch. Woody moves to where he can face me. "Too much in one night, huh?" He says, chuckling a little. "Ya' ain't lyin," I say while fixing my pajamas.

"Stewart little,Forreal, why you leaving so early though?" Woody questions while he sits up on the couch. "Two too many people confessed they feelings in one night," I say, rolling my eyes back. Woody laughs and looks away. "Algee and who?" Woody says looking over at me again. "Keith," I sigh, opening my eyes again. Woody stares at me for a minute then stops when there was a knock on the door.

"Time for me to go," I say while walking towards the door and answering it, only to see Leian at the door. "Fuck you still doing here?" Leian says, mugging me. "Don't start baby, cause I won't let 'yo ass in," I say , looking up at her. Just because this bitch was tall don't
mean she won't get her ass beat. Best and believe if this girl tried me,imma lay her out.