I Am Sorry and a Personal Confession

To everyone who cares about me and doesn't want me to hurt myself: I am sorry. 

I recently had a crushing blow dealt to my heart and soul and, in a moment of weakness, I cut my arms again. I lost the one person I loved more than anyone to another man and I broke down. So I am sorry to those people who are against self harm because I betrayed you and I am sorry for that.

Now time for the confession. 

I have a 'friend' and the only real way I can describe him is from what he told me so here is the backstory. When I was born, I was dying. I was saved by the nurses and the next day I much more healthy than they expected me to be. From then on I had an imaginary friend Adam. One day he moved something in the real world and then proceeded to tell me who he was and what he was to me. From what he told me, he was bonded to me to save me. I have no idea exactly what he is but he is pretty much raw power. Imagine a cage bonded to your soul, with an unlimited amount of power connected to it. I can tap into this power for strength. But I cannot control him if he gets free. The last time he even got close to being free, I blacked out and was choking another classmate when I came back, after moving fifteen feet in the blink of an eye, all because they had been insulting my mom. This may sound like I'm making it up but it happened. I am afraid of myself because of him. And I hate having to hide because of what people would do to me if they found out. So even though none of y'all might believe this, it is my darkest secret.

You do not have to believe a word I write but this is the truth. Take it or leave it.

I love y'all

-EA