Getting Ready

"C'mon El we're going to be late. You know how much Nancy and Jonathon hate it when we are late to important things." Mike yelled up the stairs to his (very) pregnant fiance Eleven. Today was the day of the rehearsal for their wedding. And, like every important event in their relationship, they were late to it. El walked down the stairs and Mike opened the door and escorted her to the car. They got in and drove to Jonathon and Nancy Byers house. When the young couple pulled up, Nancy and Jonathon were waiting in the porch for them, with their two children.

         "Ok so it's not a phase." Nancy's husband said as he pulled a $10 bill from his wallet and gave it to his wife. "He's always late no matter what. However, I'm just glad to see them happy as a couple and with a baby on the way." With that they heard a cry from inside the house signalling their attention to their own children. "I got it."Jonathon said as he walked towards the door.

          He walked back outside with their daughter Millie and their son Finn silent  in his arms. He gave Finn to Nancy and held Millie as they watched the younger couple drive up. They got in the car and the group drove off to meet the rest of the crew at the church. 

*A/N

Y'all I'm doing this at two in the morning my time so cut the grammar and spelling some slack but keep sending in the requests for the name and if you want I'll put you in the story but message me details if you want to be in it.