The Wedding

<Mike's POV>     

    Mike looked at the reflection and started to doubt whether he was the right one for Eleven. Will, Dustin, and Lucas noticed the look on his face. "Hey, you two are perfect for each other. Nothing is more right than you two together. So don't worry.", said Will. The 28-year-old hugged his best friend and said, "Thank you, Will."

<Eleven's POV>

    Eleven took one look into the mirror on the wall and broke down crying onto Nancy's shoulder. "What if he realizes he doesn't love me?!?", She asked. Nancy looked at the 28-year-old girl and started laughing. "Why are you laughing?!?", El cried. "Because I have seen my brother fall in love with you over and over, and I think that if he said he didn't love you, then the world would stop turning. And I would strangle him.", Nancy said with a smile, "You are only like this because of hormones from the baby. Everything will be perfect."

3rd Person POV

    Everything did go perfectly. Mike's jaw dropped when El walked out in her amazing dress. Hopper was walking her down the aisle and it was obvious he was crying. All of their friends and family were there. They said their vows and put on the rings. They got in the limo and went to the reception place. Hopper, El's adopted father, was crying more than Joyce, Her adopted mother, but they did the father-daughter dance and then Mike and El had their first dance and it was perfect. Afterwards they gave their apartment keys to Max, Lucas, and Dustin, hopped back in the limo and went to the airport to go on their honeymoon. Max opened the door to the apartment, turned to her boys and said with a devilish look, "We are going to have such a fun time." At this the boys eyes went a bit wider.

*A/N*

Hey guys it's me.

Sorry I haven't been updating but school, my love life, and marching band have been kicking my ass. But I am going to still post because I like writing this.

I love y'all and keep giving me ideas!