Chapter One

Casey's Pov

Chapter One

"Hi Casey."

"Hello!" I replied

"Hey sexii"

"See ya man whore"

"Casey? Do you have my notes from history?"

"Oh yeah here you go Mason" I replied

"Thanks"

That right there was me walking through the corridor of school. Yes i am very popular at school i have loads of friends a sweet boyfriend and loads more friends. And guess what? I fucking hate it. Well not Jason of course but the whole friend thing is soo annoying.

Anyway back to the story. As it got to lunch time i was already bombarded with questions like. Can i hang around with you? and It's my turn to hang around with her no one elses! all i want to say it Shut the fuck up.

I was on my way to history when i bumped into a senior. Liam Payne the hottie of the school. I was high up in the popularity chart. He was higher.

"I'm sorry. Oh god. I'm such a clutzs" I said starting to panick.

"It's alright it was my fault. How about after school we talk? How about coffee my place 4:30pm?" He asked smirking.

I wanted to say yes but then again he is just another man who loves sex. I am gonna say it and be proud of it. I am still a virgin.

"No thanks i'm good" I walked off and bit my lip on the way to history.

"Miss. Provenzano why are you late?" Mr. Wickers asked.

"I got caught up in the hall way with something" I looked around the classroom for my seat but someone was in it.

"Miss is there something wrong?"

"Yes sir Johnny's in my seat" I said.

"Ohh we have a new seating plan." He picked up his sheet with the plan on it and every person who had a space next to them had their fingers crossed. This is what i hate. But there was this one boy who was quiet. Damn what's his name?.

"Miss. Provenzano you are next to Dixon." He said. Dixon that's his name. There was groans and remarks like why does that geeky nerd get her.

I went and sat next to Dixon who was just as smart as i was we would make a great team.

It was the end of the day and i was walking home. My mum normally picks me up but ahe has a job in Australia with animals so she has to leave me in London alone. Anyway when i was walking i saw a gang. Six of them and i new who exactly who they were. Josh Devine, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. Louis hates me because i was more popular then him and he didn't like it but the others don't know that in primary school i used to be Harry's girlfriend. They all stopped talking and looked at me.

"Told you her mum is in Australia"Said Niall.

I turned around and started walking in he direction that i came from.

"Hey Casey where you going?" I heard footsteps behined me soo i stared to run as fast as i could. I heard them getting closer and then they cornered me. I turned around to see one charging at me. I lifted my knee up not knowing i hit him in the balls. I bent down to see if he was ok and another went flying into the wall because i moved to see if the other one was ok. I had to hold in a giggle. I looked to see which one was which. I had kicked Harry in the balls and Louis was the one who went flying into the wall. I looked at the other four and when i went to leg it Josh fucking Devine had grabbed me.

"Come on boys we need to have a little fun with Casey." Said Liam.

"What about Louis?" Asked Harry holding his croutch.

"He will find his way home"

***************************************

A/N Ok new story hoping to get it big on wattpad. So please vote, comment, fan and share.

Jessica Maye