009

after a long ass flight of nonstop turbulence, minghao safely got to south korea with seokmin.

'i'm going to go get us some coffee, you get our luggage,' seokmin said, playfully pinching his cheek before walking to a nearby starbucks.

minghao rolled his eyes, pulling out his phone. he scowled through his notifications, not seeing any from his dorky friend.

over the week they had "known" each other, they had gotten very close.

he pouted a bit, going to the yellow app and tapped on it. he took a picture of his shoe, telling him he was at the airport.

not even a minute later, his phone chimed.

what airport?! i need to see you, my precious little child.

minghao bit his lip, trying to hold back a laugh. 'my dork.'

you're low-key being a pedophile right now. i'm at the incheon international airport. come?

baby, i'm only your pedophile. 😂 i'll be there in less than ten minutes. wait for me, juliet?

of course, romeo. i'll be in the starbucks by the entrance.

okay! bye, my puppy.

kys

minghao chuckled at the texts, grabbing his and seokmin's luggage from the conveyor belt. he wheeled/ carried it to the café.

'oh, ming, i was just about to come and get you,' seokmin said, taking his suitcase and bag.
---
happy valentine's day, rats. too bad i'm spending by myself bc no one loves me💔