002

mingyu was in his studio, rapping along to the "sick beat" or at least that's what hansol said.

two hours earlier, wonwoo told him to download an app. you see, kim mingyu was basically an old man in the electric era. it wasn't that he didn't understand anything, he just didn't like the idea of people being on their electronics all the damn time.

the app was snapchat. his snap score was only 17 since he only had a few friends so far, but he did add his crush from instagram. he may or may have stalked the beautiful chinese man. and when he found out that he had a snapchat be almost squealed.

he was in the middle on a chorus when he fell a small buzz in his jean pocket. he stopped rapping, pulling out his phone and nearly squealed. 'hansol!' he yelled, taking off his beats headphones off.

from minghao🌸

'minghao snapchatted me!' he said, pinning the younger rapper the the couch he was laying on and shoved his phone in his face.

he smiled, looking at his phone screen with a dorky grin. he opened the snap, his hands shaking then he immediately frowned.

it was just a simple 'hi' and a picture of a notebook with written mandarin.

still very happy from the snap, he snapped back,