The signs when sad

Aries: Pushy, Mean, slightly aggressive but they want is supportive Hug.

Taurus: Impatient yet sensitive so they isolate themselves, binges on anything in sight. Comforting conversation and rants Tend to cure it.

Gemini: Silent, keeps it a secret, nerves and overthinging, needs to lean on others but doesn't admits it.

Cancer: Shuts off all communication with others, cries to selfs, snugs blankets, long hugs and a warm tea help.

Leo: Brushes it off externally while it eats them up inside, Music and a social event is sure to brighten their day.

Virgo: Overthinks everything making themselves feet worse, reading to try distract their mind.

Libra: Numb, bottles it all up, wallows in themselves, socializing with people who truly care.

Scorpio: Cries at night, stays away from people and parties, fresh air and the open road clears their mind to free their emotions.

Sagittarius: Takes it out on other people in the form of anger, knows exactly what to say to affect you, allow them to simmer and calm.

Capricorn: Lack of motivation, on edge and very tense, seems blank and emotionless, a good long bubble bath with a glass of wine (or soda) will help them relax.

Aquarius: Untalkative and cold, quieter than usual, normally doesn't want any attention when feeling like this.

Pisces: Feels every negative all at once, anxiety rules them, irritable, Retreats into their own world, needs someone close to trust with their life to help.