CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 35

RENCE POV

*Ding dong*

The heck sino ba ang pupunta dito nang ganito kaaga ??!!

"what?!" i asked

"how dare you leave me on that bar alone Rence?!"

its Jen.

"so?"- i asked coldly

"so? Yun lang ang masasabi mo? Eh pano kung narape ako doon? And take note i'am sick Rence !! For pete sake!"

and that strucked me. Iniwan ko siya kagabi doon nang dahil sa nalaman ko.

*FLASHBACK*

i was about to carry her when she spoke up.

"haha you know what? My plans were great because i've succeeded to take you from her, now that you both are not legally married anymore i'am going to make my next plan and that is .."

she slept.

*end of Flashback*

"tell me how dare you do that?"

"did what? "

"dont play with me i know all your plans, you planned to ruined my marriage that the reason why you came back right?!"

i looked intently to her eyes she was shocked.

"w-what do y-you mean?"

"dont make me fool Jen, you were the reason why my wife leave me! You are the reason why my life is miserable as hell!!! Now tell me bakit mo nagawa iyon!!!??"

"because i love you!!! At hindi ako papayag na mapunta ka sa kanya nang ganun nalang!! Ako?! Ako ang una mong minahal !! Kaya akin ka lang dapat !! No oneelse own you except!"

"really? Haha ikaw? Oo minahal kita noon pero sinayang mo iyon! And if you're thinking na babalik ako sayo then you're wrong dahil kahit kailan hinding hindi na kita mamahalin!!! I want you out of my house now and out of my life!!!" i shouted at the top of my lungs.

"No! i'm not going! I'm sick Rence i need you by myside!"

"sick? Really?"

my world stops when i hear that voice, voice that i've been longing to hear.

I look at the door and there she is with my friends and with Lucio.

"oh the wife or rather the ex wife is back. " - Jen

wait she's pregnant?!

- - - - -