Part 5

Italics are thoughts

-------------------------------------------

It's been a week since myself and Paul kissed and we hang out everyday and talk to get to know each other.

Today we are going to La Push beach and can't wait for it. I dressed in my bikini and put some black shorts over them. I grabbed my sunglasses and headed to the front door when I heard the door bell go. 

I opened the door to see Paul with some flowers in his hand. 

I took them out of his hands and kissed his cheek, then gave him a smile

I took them out of his hands and kissed his cheek, then gave him a smile. I walked inside with him following after and went to the kitchen and put the flowers into a vase, then placed them on the kitchen side. "There beautiful." He smiled then I took his hand and we exited the house then he drove to La Push beach.

*At La Push Beach*

Me and Paul were walking along the beach holding hands when he put his hands on my waist and put me over his shoulder. He started to run to the water and threw me in. I made a massive splash. "Oh my God!" We both laughed and when he came to help me up from the floor I pulled him in as well. 

After some splashing around in the water we got out and we laid down on the bed of Paul's truck with a towel around us and under us. We stared up into the sky with the stars and we looked at each other and kissed.

 We stared up into the sky with the stars and we looked at each other and kissed

A/N I'm sorry that this chapter is quite short and rubbish. I just wanted to get a chapter out before it turned into a year or two before I updated again.