Part 1

A/N Another one of my favorite songs^^ and outfit Ashley is wearing.

________________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes to the sunlight coming through my slightly open curtains. Today was the day we were going to be living with our dad. I jumped out of bed and went to my en suite bathroom. I looked in the mirror and nearly screamed because my hair was all over the place. I jumped in my shower and washed my hair and body, also shaving the necessary places.

I got out and dries my body and put some underwear on. i routed through my closet and found a red midriff long sleeved jumper, that had the word 'Selfie' on it, some blue skinny jeans and my boot heels. I went over to my makeup table and done my makeup natural with a dark red lipstick and put my hair into a side fishtail plait with some diamond earrings in. Before going downstairs for breakfast i grabbed my phone, hat had a red butterfly case, and my suitcase and Moschino backpack.

When I got downstairs i said hi to my mum and Phil. "Where's Bella?" my mum, Renee, asked. I just looked out the window and saw Bella with a cactus in a plant pot walking up the drive and just pointed while eating a yogurt. "Come on guys we gotta get on the road if you wanna be there on time." Phil said and smiled at both of us. Me and Bella just smiled at him. Mine being genuine and Bella's being full of sadness about leaving.

Once we got to the airport mum was complaining about how we don't have to go we can just go with them. "Mom we are going to Forks whether you like it or not. You need to have some fun while your touring with Phil." I told her while smiling trying to reassure her. She just smiled and kissed mine and Bella's cheek and said bye. "Finally, I thought she wasn't going to let us leave." Bella chuckled. "Flight 853 to Forks, Washington is now boarding." We began to run to the gate where our plane is and boarded. We found our seats and I fell asleep while we were setting off.

A/N

Sorry it's so short I will try to make them longer.