Chapter 17: ~From Y/N To Evie~

Ink's POV
It's been a couple of weeks since Y/N left. I still miss her and the others were wondering where she went too...Y/N...where are you now.

(Me: WHERE ARE YOU NOW!!!! I'M FADING~UNDER THE SEA! UNDER THE SEA-EH~!
Y/N(Evie): OMG!FLAIR!STOP!!!
Me: HAHAHAH!OKAY! I'LL STOP!For now.... Mweheheh!)

I stare at the painting Y/N did when she was just in her Fennec Fox form. I never realized how well detailed her works are...Each line and curve are carefully brushed over,layer by layer with different colors....

Kinda matches her personality to be honest,unique but simple...different but just the same....

I sighed and stood up from the couch. My thoughts were interrupted when Frisk suddenly slammed the door open!

"INK! INK! INK! YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME NOW! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!" they grabbed my arm and dragged me outside the house.

"W-WHOAH!?FRISK! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?"I asked them but they didn't respond as he continued to dragged me like a pile of bones.

They stopped to a...Valentine themed event???Wait?!Since when did-OH DANG IT!!!I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT IT WAS VALENTINES TODAY!I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!

"Frisk told me to bring you here. I don't know what's their reason for but I'm sure this place will have to do something about it."he said and went somewhere else.

I looked around the place for a bit. Everything seems to be covered in hearts and red or pink valentines decorations.

I didn't know where I was going until I bumped into someone as we both fell down to the ground. I quickly apologized for that as I help them up and looked at the person who I bumped into....

Y/N's POV
I was gonna set the rest of the decorations up when I bumped into someone. I fell down to the ground as the person helped me up and I look to see who it is and...

I-Ink!?W-What's he doing here?!H-How did he know that I was here?!

"U-Umm... S-Sorry for bumping into you like that,Miss. I didn't know where I was going."he gave me an apologetic bow.

"O-Oh it's okay! I understand that you're busy thinking at something else. My name is..."

I didn't know if I should tell him my real name or fake one...If I told him my real name,he would ask questions about my sudden disappearance. If I tell him my fake name, he wouldn't get suspicious....

"My name is Evie but you can call me Ev for short."I said as I noticed someone watching behind him.

"Evie???That's a very nice name! My name is Ink Sans but you can call me Ink!"he stated as he grabbed the box of decorations up and handed to me.

"Thank you, Ink. It's nice to know you but I have some decorations to put up."I walked towards the different direction as Ink did the same.

"Oh okay then. See you later,Evie!"And with that,he went somewhere else.