Chapter 4

"W-what? Um, what a-are you talking about?" I said stuttering.

"Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?" Azrael said, trying to lighten up the mood. Just when Theo was about to speak out, "So let's start, shall we?" Colin said, we all nodded our heads and started doing the project.

Few hours in doing our project, "I'm so hungry." Nate whined, "me too," Alex and Alec said in unison. "Okay, I'll cook," Colin said. "No!" All the boys shouted simultaneously.

"Fine, is there anyone here who knows how to cook?" Colin said. "Liv knows how to cook!" Jace exclaimed. "You can?" Zach asked, "yeah sure," I said shyly and they lead me to the kitchen.

"You can get the recipes in the fridge, and Theo stay with her, we'll play some COD," James said and rushed out of the kitchen pulling the boys behind him, leaving me and Theo.

Shit, Theo.

"Um, you can come with them, I think I can handle myself here." I said quietly, "can you?" He whispered with a deep voice, so deep I can see Adele rolling in it. Okay, not the best time to joke.

"Um, wh-at, what do you want me to cook?" I asked, changing the subject, "cook whatever you want, princess." He said, "queen?" I asked, clueless about what he said. "Don't mind that, now cook."

I began cooking lasagna, one of my specialty, as I was cooking I noticed Theo staring at me, and when I look at him he'll quickly change the direction of his eyes. This guy is really weird.

After a few minutes, I was done, and Theo called the other guys to the kitchen. Once they came in, they sat at the chairs and started getting parts of my lasagna, at first I didn't eat and decides to look at their reactions and when I saw their faces, it was priceless and well, worth it.

"Now I know what those fishes feel when they get a bite of their first krabby patty," Azrael joked and I blushed furiously at that.

"This is delicious, Liv." Nate said, "Thank you," I replied still blushing

"Aw, omg guys she's blushing, its adorable." Alec said, and all of them 'awed' -except for Theo of course- and I blushed more than I ever did, "guys stop, she'll explode, I swear." Alex said, and all of them laughed.

Well they're really something, huh?

After that, Theo and I talked about doing the Tangled scene and practiced while the boys are watching, I think Azrael and Alec even cried. Damn those boys has some Disney obsession.

After that night, me and Alec decided to go home since its getting late, the boys walked us outside. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow." Colin said, and soon the bye's of each guy followed, "and by the way, you guys are really cool." Zach said which made me and Jace smile, "You guys too," Jace said. "Well bye guys." I said, "bye princess!" They all said. Well they started calling me princess awhile ago, because 'I'm their newly found baby sister'. We were about to go inside the car when someone grabbed my hand, it was Theo. "Be careful, okay?" He whispered so no one can hear, and I just nodded my head.

When Jace dropped me off at my house, I hugged him goodbye and slowly walked to the front porch, I walked inside the house to see mom and Joe on the couch watching a movie. "Hey honey, how's the project?" Mom asked looking up from the TV, "it was good mom, we're almost done." I replied, "that's good sweetheart." Joe butted in, "yeah, its good." I said gritting my teeth, and forced a smile. I ran upstairs and locked the door, and opened my laptop, I'm too mad to sleep. Joe, that fucking jerk.

I opened my facebook to see I have 8 new request, and its all from the Blk boys, I accepted all of it. Then was shocked that 6 people chatted me, not just any people, it was girls, and dang they're mad.

I ignored their messages and logged out. I went to my bed and lie down, and just then I started to think about the things that has been happening this past few days, eventful days.

But there is something that has been bugging me out,

"You're going through something."

Those words rang in my head, repeating over and over. He must know something, but how? How did he know?

Its not Joe finding out that someone knows scares me, its Theo getting hurt, I mean yeah, he can handle himself, but then, I don't want any of them involve, I don't want any of them get hurt. Get hurt because of me.

A sound knocked me out of my thoughts, turns out it was my phone.

From: unknown number
Hey, princess! Colin here! Save my number, okay?

And just then other 6 people texted me that. Damn blk will be the death of me.

Soon all of them sent their goodnights, and I responded patiently, but one guy didn't text me goodnight, the guy who's been clouding my thoughts the whole time, Theo? Where the heck is my goodnight? Oh shit what the hell Liv, you don't like Theo, okay? Okay.

He said my smile is prett- What the heck, Liv?! Get a grip of yourself.

Just then my phone beeped,

From: Theo blk
Goodnight, princess.

___________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry for taking too long to update! Been busy.

Btw, Happy Valentines Day!

Vote, Comment, and Share! Thank you!