Chapter 3

"Mom!" I exclaimed and ran to hug her. "Hey sweetheart! I missed you. How was school?" she smiled returning the hug. "It was okay, but I have like two projects coming so I won't be always home." I said. Well as you observed I missed my mom and is happy to see her, well you might be thinking that I'm overreacting with how much I missed her, well you see she was gone for a year, and I get beaten up so I guess, It would be nice to have a break from all the beatings.

"Why can't you do it here?" she asked. "Well you see, there's too many of us, I don't want to bother anyone here in the house, and I have Jace so I guess it will be fine." I explained. "Okay, but stay with Jace okay?" she said. "I will, mom. I'm gonna go upstairs, okay?" I said and kissed her cheek. My mom trust Jace so much in taking care of me since we've been friends since forever and she has grown to know him.

I went upstairs quietly, trying not to make a sound. As soon as I went inside I closed the door and locked it. I slid down the door and cried quietly, It hurts knowing that any day my mom has to leave again and I have to face the devil alone again, I don't want to anymore.

Riley walked over to me whimpering and licking the tears off my face, "Hey boy." I said massaging his head. I realize I can't stay here, I have to do something, and I remember me and Jace are going over to the Blk's house today, so I send a quick text to Jace asking about the project with the Blk's, and he replied saying that he'll pick me up in 10.

I went to my closet and changed into a pair of white skinny jeans and a black jumper with 'HALSEY' written on it, and lastly i slipped on my black vans.

After changing I heard a honk outside, I went downstairs and kissed my mom goodbye. I went outside to see Jace's black Mercedes Benz in our driveway and I ran towards it and got inside, "Hey Asshole," I greeted, "Hey bitch," he said with a high pitched voice, "yeah whatever, so what did the guys say?" I asked, "ah yeah, Theo texted me their address." he said and I just nodded as a reply.

We sat in silence, and I was getting bored so I opened the radio and do you know what song is on? PP fucking AP. "Oh shit, no." I said and was about to turn the radio when Jace swatted my hands, "I have a pen, I have an apple, ugh. Apple Pen." Jace sang at the top of his lungs. "Jace stop." I whined, but he still continued and stuck his tounge out, "Very mature, hun." I said rolling my eyes.

After a dreadful 10 minutes, we finally arrived at a house, wait scratch that, a mansion. Jace and I was gaping when the gates suddenly opened making Jace scream but stopped when he saw me giving him a look, "well you know, that's not usual and we-" he kept on rambling, but I stopped him "Just fucking drive!" I yelled. "Okay, okay dang girl calm your tits down." he said and drove inside the gate.

The doors open revealing a woman in a maids uniform, "Hello kids, come inside the boys are waiting for you in the living room." she said, smiling at us. The both of us entered the mansion following closely behind her, when she suddenly stopped in front a huge door, "Go, they're inside." she said and left us there. "Open the door." I ordered Jace, "What n-" I gave him the look and he opened the door, revealing eight  super hot boys messing around the room, at first none of them noticed us when James turned to look at the door and saw us.

"Oh hey guys, come in." he said, gesturing for us to come inside, and that's when all  of them noticed us. We went inside that's when it finally sinks in that I'm inside the Blake's household, I looked around to see all of them. On the right side, sitting on the couch watching TV was James Blake - the football player, beside him is Nate Blake - the Soccer player. On the left side, playing Jenga are Azrael Blake - the funny one, Alec and Alex Blake -the player twins. Behind James and Nate are Theo Blake - the daredevil and  Zach Blake - the smart one, wrestling on the floor and in the middle stood Colin Blake - the most mature and oldest out of them all.

"Well, where do we start?" Jace asked, "well let's get to know each other first, so it'll be easy later to like communicate or whatever." Colin suggested and all of us agreed to play the famous '21 questions,' after introducing each other.

We made a big circle in the center of their gigantic living room, with me in between Theo and Jace. "Okay, so let's give this introduction a little twist, shall we?" Azrael said, and we all agreed, "so here's the plan, one by one has to go inside the circle and say their name, and people making the circle has to say things that they think is the personality or things that has a connection to the person, and if they're right, they get skittles."

We made the circle while Azrael went to the kitchen to get some Skittles. We're about to start and they said that I should go first because 'ladies first' so I went inside the circle, "I'm Liv Hosterman and I'm 16 and yeah." I said awkwardly. "Okay me first!" Azrael said, "um, you're grade conscious." he guessed, and I gave him a skittles. "Me next!" Alex said beside him, "We will live happily ever after." he said the smirked at him, then all of the boys glared at him -including me. "What the fuck, dude?!" Jace said. "Okay I was just kidding. " he said and put his arms up for defense. "Whatever, you don't get any skittles," I said playfully. "Okay, you go Theo," Azrael said.

Then Theo lift his head up to meet my gaze and what he said shocked me,

"You're going through something, aren't you?"

_______________________________________

Heyyyy! Did you guys liked this chapter? Do you think Theo knows something?

*DUN DUN DUN*

Fan, Vote, Comment, and Share!