Let the games begin!

~Kiara pov~
I see Dean walking towards me and felicity so i pulled felicity into my car, "Dad drive please, also can we drop felicity off?" I say as he drives.
"Sure." He put music on and we dropped felicity off then went home.
I get home and got a text as soon as i got into the door i checked it.
~Dean~
<hey why are you avoiding me?
>go away
<wtf what did i do? {wtf: what the fuck}
>everything now go away i have to do things with felicity.
<like writing books? What happened to you over those six months?
> i met nicer boys!
>now piss off
I turned off my phone then realised didn't i block him before? I went to get then went to sleep.
I ring up felicity, "what?" She says sleepily.
"Get up its school come on I'm outside." I laugh.
"Your lucky i get ready fast I'll open the door for you." She hanged up and opened the door as i walk in.
~at school~
We see the same people as yesterday but we went around so they didn't see us, we get to class but as soon as that finished we got outside to get food but they were waiting for us, "piss off!" I say as i pushed them away.
They walked away but then Dean shows up, "Kiara talk to me please!" I didn't want to hurt him.
"She doesn't want to talk to you so go away!" Felicity speaks her mind.
"Its o-" i couldn't finish it.
"Kiara what happened to the old you? The fun one? Why so bitchy all of a sudden?" He has many questions that i can't answer.
"Dean I'm sorry." I face him then back to felicity.
"Kiara your eye? Its doing something." She looked worried back after she said that I couldn't see out of my eye everything is burry.
"I can't see out of my right eye!" I was freaking out because its my first time.
"Okay lets got can you walk?" Flick questions, so i try to walk but i fall backwards as i do Dean picks me up and carries me to the office as felicity follows.
"Call my uncle Now!" I demand.
"Manners!" The office ladies are always assholes.
"It's important if you don't want a teenage girl to die at your school!" When i said that she called straight away, "I'm sorry only one person can go with her and that includes going home." She said, i knew i had to choose.
Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for no photo this time, bye for now