Female?!

Hyo-Rin's P.O.V

I stare at the five boys looking at me with cheerful stares. I shrink. This isn't good. I've never been good with guys, and now I have to live with five of them. What if they find out I'm a girl? How did this ever happen?!

/Flashback/

"Good work, Rae!" 

My Japanese friend, Kyou, smiled happily as he patted me on the back. I grew shy all of a sudden and turned red. I'm not good when people compliment me, especially someone like him. I got really embarrassed and my face turned red. I opened the water bottle I was given and looked down.

"Thanks, Kyou-san..." I said in an almost inaudible whisper.

He gave me his signature bright smile and walked out onto the stage to perform. I watched him carefully. Ah, I wished I could sing like him. His voice was so deep yet its very comforting, just like his personality. No wonder I've taken a liking to him. But how would he return my feelings? He just thought I'm a boy.

Yes, a boy.

I twisted my boyish-looking brown hair this way and that. Back when Umma and Appa moved from Korea to Japan, I've had to dress like a boy. My job was to take over the family business, and I couldn't do that if I was a girl. I sigh. Now every time I see Kyou-san smile, I get reminded of how unfortunate I am to have to dress as the opposite gender. To tell anyone the truth, I really liked to dress up as a girl. I could make my hair longer than it really is, and I can wear those pretty dresses Oppa wears.

My older brother... He got sick when our parents got married. Since he was very feminine, Umma made him dress as a young pretty girl while I took his face as the family's next head. Because he was the only Oppa I cared about, I did it gladly. But now that I see Kyou-san, I regretted it a lot. I wanted to be a pretty girl that can have a chance of Kyou-san falling for me. But as a guy...

"Rin?" 

I snapped out of my painful thoughts and I turned to Jin. He sent me a wink.

"You plan to tell him today?" He asked cheerfully.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed.

"You said you were going to, so hold me on your word, Rin. I'm cheering for you!"

I sent a soft smile his way. "Thanks, oppa. I appreciate it."

He winked again and flashed me a thumbs up before going back to bossing people around once more. I turned back to the stage. Kyou-san was walking off it, blowing kisses ot all of his fans. I wished he would do that to me... Nah, Hyo-Rin, stop it. Look at the task at hand. You have to tell him. Focus. Focus. I stood up and walk over to him, sneaking a quick peek at the crowd. I scanned over them, but out of all them, one of them catches mt eye. It's a tall male wearing sunglasses, a scarf, and a huge coat. He seemed to look up at the same time I do, and our eyes meet through sunglasses. I blushed and turned back to Kyou-san.

"Oppa?" I said in an unsure voice.

"Ah, you finally call me oppa!" Kyou-san cheered rather happily. "I feel so happy now!"

"Actually, I have something to tell you."

"You do? Nah, then follow me." 

Kyou-san beckoned for me to go to the back of the truck. He stopped walking, looked around, and turned back to me. "What did you want to tell me?" He asked.

"Oppa... It's two things." I fiddled with the hem of my shirt. "T-The first is... Oppa... I'm actually.... A-actually... A girl."

"Well, of course I knew that."