They stepped off the elevator as others rushed in. She took a quick look around, thinking that the floor of offices was much like it's lobby--sophisticated, yet serene. After a moment, Naomi was led into what she assumed was a conference room what with the black, elongated, table in the middle of the room.

"You can have a seat, and I'll just let my boss know you're here," April said as she made sure Naomi was settled in her chair, "In the meantime, would you like anything to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water?" Naomi shook her head politely. She had already downed a cup of coffee earlier and anymore would only make her a jittery mess. "No, but thank you."

With a quick nod April, who Naomi was beginning to like, was out the door. She barely had time to admire the beautiful view of the New York City skyline through the massive ceiling-to-floor window when the door swung open, admitting a tall man wearing a charcoal suit and lime-green tie, who was handsome as sin. The moment he met her eyes his face lit up with his brilliant smile. It was a smile that could weaken the knees of any hot-blooded female within miles of him. She could tell he was from a biracial background by his honey colored skin, curly hair, and pale green eyes. All in all, the man was drop dead gorgeous and with his confident stride, he was even sexier. But even with his stunning good looks, Naomi's libido wasn't affected, making her wonder if it was somehow broken, but as she remembered being in the same room with Darryl Thursday night, her libido was definitely alive and well.

Tossing those thoughts aside, she stood from her seat with a smile as she reached out for his hand. "Hello, I'm Naomi Marks of Marked Impressions. It's nice to meet you."

His hand swallowed hers in a firm shake before he motioned her to take her seat. "Warner Eaton," he said as he took the seat across from hers, "I'm the co-founder as well as one of the partners of the firm and it's a pleasure meeting you, too."

"Wait, you're a partner?" Naomi asked, surprised.

Warner chuckled as he leaned back into his chair comfortably. "Yes, I am. One of two and we hope to gain more. Why? Did I surpass your expectations?"

"You certainly did," Naomi replied with a laugh of her own, "To be honest, I expected you to be much older. You're really young."

"Careful, Ms. Marks," Warner said with a teasing smile, "Flattery just might get you anywhere."

"Please, you can call me Naomi," she said, beginning to feel much more at ease. The more she talked with Warner, the more excited she was about planning the mixer. She was grateful that a company with such charming people had hired her services as opposed to her growing competition. Still, she couldn't help but ask, "Why did you agree to use my services instead of one of those big name planning corporations."

She was surprised when he answered, "Actually, it wasn't my idea to hire your company. I brought up the idea of throwing a mixer to my partner and he immediately suggested your company. He says that he has no doubt that you and your team will be able to deliver our every need." He added, "He wanted to be here to meet you, but he's currently meeting with a client. He should be wrapping up things soon."

Although Naomi was flattered, she raised her brows in confusion. How had a partner of a law firm hear about her company? Nonetheless, one who just recently opened his business in the city?

"And what did you say you're partner's name was?"

Just as Warner opened his mouth to answer, the door swung open once again. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw Darryl, dressed in khaki slacks, a white shirt and yellow tie, standing under the door frame. His dark gaze met hers and, as if he was satisfied with her astonishment, his sensuous lips curled into a sly smile.