I love you baby

Looking up at kade I couldn't help but brake inside seeing how lovely he looked and how much love he looked at me with. God was he perfect.

"Do you mean it?" He asked as if in disbelief "Please Mia I been heartbroken and crushed into pieces please don't give me false hopes, I don't mind if something happens but if your willing to try god damn" he says with a tear rolling down his eye as he stared at me.

I looked down at myself wondering could I really go through this? I been running from dying in a hospital to dying on my own terms but if there is a chance even the smallest maybe that's the one thing I can do for kade if I do die.

"Yeah I think so" I say looking up at him slowly smiling surprising myself.

"Fuck I love you baby" he says pulling me closer kissing me with a passion that I've never seen. He refuse to let go and let his lips linger among mines enjoy the taste slowly my tongue played with his till we let go lost for air in our own kind of high.

"I love you too, really " I smiled, suddenly i heard little kids running around screaming in joy.

" Children dinners starting in ten minutes come down now" Aunt Matilda yelled . Oh grate I though I looked over at kade and laughed. We both begin to get up and get changed but not before kade came behind me, he pressed up agents me and kisses my neck.

"Need help?" He chuckled lowly finding it amusing that my bra was in nots because of him.

"Very funny here clap this for me" I instruct him to clasp the back of my bra together as soon as he did I walked over to my dress slip in to it. He seem to be done except his tie. Once I looked ok I head to my dresser in search for old makeup I might had had and clean off the res lipstick and reapply it.

"Ready handsome?" I ask smiling up at him.

"Oh course my princess " he smiled down at me taking my hand. We walk out my room and made our way outside. Now this was a big friends and family gathering but it wasn't one bit normal it was up to the family name standers with the nicest tables and chairs with the finest spoons and knives man had ever made. Maybe that explains why the rest of my family sucks. Dad ahh I love him deep down but the rest nahh.

We head to the main table where dad and them sat at. As we walked over dad got up to pull me in a hug again no doubt thinking I'd disappear.
"My beautiful Mia my how grown you are" he coes me." Sit here princess" he gestures to the main seat. I look at him confused and then over at my step mother and Andrea they looked furious. Nodding I smiled. Kade sat down next to my dad looking awkward but tried to be cool as possible.

Daddy gets up after five minutes of family talk dinning the cup to get everyone's attention "Hello everyone I just want to thank you all for coming to my lovely home to celebrate not only the success of my company but to make an announcement" he says with joy, I look at him confused but just smile till I catch Eden staring at me. Unfortunately Kade notice him and became anger till I gave him a look then whispered a behave.

"Me and my lovely wife are awaiting two children" he says with pride and joy.

"And as you can see from my beautiful daughter I really know how to make them" Dad says trying to be funny but all I can do is just stare at my step mother.

She's smiles at dad before the claps come in with awes. I look at kade unsure how to feel till he gets up. To hug my dad with a congratulations.

" congrats sir I just wanna say thank you for raising an amazing girl like Mia , she's so brave. Not everyone can look at cancer the way she does I'm sure and not only has she made me happy telling me she'll go back to treatments but I feel I've found my soul mate" he tells my dad before he looks at me with a smile. I smile at him till I see my dad look at me shocked clearly written on his face.

" your doing your treatments again ?" He asked half shocked and crying as he pulled me in a hug.

"Great she steels this moment for me too" I heard my step mother mumble.

"Yeah dad" I smiled up at him.

"Wow baby we gotta get you a cure we gotta get meetings with the best doctors look for remedies across the world anything that is close to making you you again it doesn't matter if I go bankrupt " he jokes hugging me, I smile at him and just hug him for once with out hate.

"I'm happy for you dad" I say with a loving smile. Slowly we all begin to get in our own seats and begin to eat.

After eating all the adults are having conversations as they walk around getting drunk as each server gives a walk around . Me and kade are sitting next to each other smiling like crazy at stupid jokes we continue to say a few of the teenagers are dancing in the garden or probably drinking without their parents knowing. Me and kade just smile until the dim light hitting us is blocked only seeing the light the night provides. Looking up I see Eden with a smile.

"Hello Mia I wanted to come over and see if you liked to dance" he smiled and before I could makeup an excuse he open his mouth "I already asked your dad permission" he smiled I looked over at kade who looked mad but nodes.

"One dance" I say as I get up from my seat and walk over where the garden was where the soft dancy music played. Bruno mars song just the way you are played lowly.

"So Mia how are you?"

"Ok I guess" I mumble as he slowly rocked us both side ways.

"Look Mia I know I never meant anything to you but I can't stand to see you with him, it kills me inside to see you being here with him" he mumbles looking into my eyes.

"Eden I'm sorry I shouldn't have gotten involved with you but you clearly knew my intentions my reasons that I didn't want nothing serious I never lied in that"

"I know you didn't but it still hurts you know" he tells me looking at me with something I been living through the past few years.

"I understand but this is my family your a gust you can choose not to come" I say seriously feeling the need to push him away before he thought there could be a chance. "I don't love you, I love my wonderful boyfriend Kade I'm sorry it was a grate dance now I must go" I say getting ready to leave before he pulls me in for a kiss. In shocked I stood there with wide yes shocked till my senses came back. My right arms fired up to slap him but ends up hitting the air as he is separated from me from an aggressive push.

To my side was Kaden who looked ready to kill and perfect the perfect murder scene, rushing up I push kade back "Kade it's not worth it, I made it clear to him where he stands" I say in anger as I glare at Eden.

Kade pulls me as we head inside my ounce upon a time home. I look up at kade and nudge him as I lay my head on his chest a little mad angry and sad."Cry baby it's ok" he comforts me as he held me tightly "It's ok baby".

"Can we go home?" I ask not realizing what I said.

"Sure baby let me call a cab" he mumbles never letting go of me. I wasn't sure why I was so sad maybe it was because dad would have another kid to keep him company if I was gone. Or maybe it was that I finally saw how much bad I've done.