Life without him

Chapter 5

I sit down at the kitchen table as the last bit of Robbs stuff is carried out. I have been crying all day. Robb and I dated for 4 years! Now it's all wasted. Daniel sits nex to me, comforts me. I don't want to fall in love again not this soon. Yet I was falling for him when Robb was here, no i'm falling even more. This happening all to fast in one month I've managed to fall in love with another man, and lose the one I already had.

*Months later*

It's been 3 months without Robb. I've cutt so many times, on my arm all you see is deep, red, scars. Daniel doesn't know, so I'm good ontill he finds out. My belly has grown. It's like the size of a big, round, ball. Daniel has been taking good care of me. And I hate to say it but I am in love with him. Doesn't mean I'm not still crushed about Robb. But I have moved on. I won't tell him so because then he will feel that he has an obligation to me. I don't want that, not again. I won't lose Daniel. It has to mean something to fall in love so fast. Besides what if he doesn't feel the same way. Then I would have made a fool of my self. I get out of bed, no more barfing thank god, I quickly get dressed in a long sleeved black shirt that stretches over my belly. I guess it's time for new clothes. I walk downstairs to see something I've never seen before. Daniel was doing yoga. In the living room , he was doing yoga.

"Daniel, what are you doing?" I ask, he looks up at me and smiles.

"You're getting bigger." He said completely ignoring my earlier question.

"I know I feel like a water balloon." He stands up, and walks over to me.

"Um, Jessie." He said.

"Yes?" I reply.

"There's something I've needed to tell you for a while now." He seemed kind of nervous. So I nod my head saying 'go on' to him.

"Jess, I really, really, really like you. I mean I like you, a lot. And I know you don't want a relationship but. I mean never mind. This is silly I-" Right there I stopped him by kissing him. I know what you're thinking. That was a fast rebound. No it wasn't I just need some love and affection, something to take my mind off of Robb. He is startled by my kiss, but he enjoys I know. I enjoy it too. Soon the kiss comes to a stop. Our land lord steps inside of our living room.

"Rent, Danny boy, rent?" Our land lord always has spoken very strangely. Daniel dashes over to his work desk and pulls out 6 hundred dollars! Just in the snap of a finger he has 6 hundred dollars!? He doesn't even have a job, yet. My jaw drops and the sight and so does the land lords.

"Here you go Bobby. 6 hundred should get us through the month right?" Bobby nods.

"Good. Thank you Bobby." Bobby nods again and walks out the door. Then Daniel turns around and sees my expression.

"What?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"How do you have 6 hundred dollars within a snap of your fingers?" I ask him. He groans, and then sighs.

"It's actually really embarrassing. You see, I don't actually need to get back on my feet. I come from a very rich family. My Father owns Apple corp. But at the time I wasn't accepting money from them. I wouldn't I wanted to be on my own. Then you know I took over this place, which was still good. I just had to get a job. But I started to think of the baby, I don't want it to grow up in a place like this. I want the baby to have a swing in the back yard, and have a room full of toys. So I started taking "Allowence" From my parents again. I'm sorry." I almost started to cry. He wanted to take care of my baby? He wanted me to be happy? I-How could I not love him after that.

"And You know I don't have to live with you if you don't want me to, I'm cool with that. I'll just send you a check every month for the baby. Something like that." That was it.

"I love you." I say softly, soft enough I could barely hear it, but he heard it loud and clear.

"You do?" I nod. This was life with out Robbert Stratford? I loved it.

Short chapter. Um if anyone is reading this story I would love some feedback on it! Thank you!