Chapter 2: a morning in mexico

Once we all woke up we ate some food packed up and left in the jeeps. When we got to the border me and surge started speaking to the people to let us in. ¿Oiga nos pueden dejar pasar? Trabajamos para los Estados Unidos y tenemos que cruzar porfa? I looked over at Nicole and as always she was like I have no idea what you guys just said. For now all we needed to do was find a cat, interrogate him/her and find rodrigo. A little bit down the road we found a cat with white and paws and all black fur. Sergio yelled cat! We parked the car and ran after him he ran through a restaurant so we ran through the restaurant. It wasn't that hard to catch him because he tripped on a plastic cup. We took him to the interrogation room. Surge started saying okay, tell us what you know about rodrigo and we might not knock you out. The cat said never! I said let me handle this I slapped the cat in the face and yelled TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW. The cat still said nope. Finally Nicole said omg this freaking cat! She punched him in the face knocking out on of his teeth. The cat said ok ok I'll tell you! The cat said that rodrigo was hiding in a small town near the city of Puebla and that rodrigo had an army.