(Chapter 1) The encounter

Eli pov

Me and Shirei were walking home from school today. We talked about how everything was going with our lives. While we were walking I gained focus on a box. I got closer to the box and opened the box and I was shocked. I saw a young cat boy and a young cat girl one had white hair and the other had (h/c) hair. "What's going on?" Shirei asked. "You need to come here." I gestured her. Shirei came right to me and looked very shocked. "What are they doing here abandoned." Shirei asked. "I'm not sure." I replied. After I look at the both of them I saw a note on top of the box. I skim through the note and felt bad for them. "What does the note say?" Shirei asked. "The note states that there parents couldn't take care of them and they had to abandon them as their only choice." I replied. "The note also says they're names are satoru elyria and (y/n) elyria." I added. "So what should we do with them?" Shirei asked. "I'm not sure but we can't let them stay out here." I replied. "Well let's just figure this out over at my place." I said then Shirei nodded. We carried the box over to my house to figure out what we should do with them.

Satoru pov

I woke up on something soft like it was very warm inside not like outside where me and my sister (y/n) suffered out there where our parents abandoned us. I opened my eyes look up to a blonde girl with ice blue eyes staring into my light blue eye and gold eye . "Where am I?" I asked. "You are in my apartment." She said. I looked to see where my sister is and seeing that she was not here. "If you are looking for your sister she's in the living room." She said. I went to the living room seeing her sleeping on a couch with her head on a girl with light blue hair and amber eyes on her lap. "Oh your awake." The light blue haired girl said. "Um I don't know who you are?" I said. "My apologies that I haven't introduced my self." She said. "My name is Shirei Tsukiyomi and the Blonde you woke up with is Eli Ayase." She said. "Thank you for introducing yourself." I said. I then see (y/n)'s ears twitch and seeing her (e/c) eyes open up. "Brother where are we." (Y/n) said. (Y/n) then opened her (e/c) eyes meeting shirei's amber eyes. "We were in Eli's apartment." I said pointing to the blonde who just walked in. "Ahh I see your sister has woken up from her sleep." Eli said. "I want to ask why you brought us here to your place." I said. "While me and Shirei were walking home we found a box with a note." She said handing the note to me. "Yep that's what our parents said." I said seeing a tear coming down my amber eye. "It's fine." Eli said comforting me while Shirei was comforting (y/n). "Well we wanted to say somethings to you two." Eli said. "What is it?" I asked. "Well me and Shirei did some thinking and we thought one of you live with me and the other lives with Shirei." Eli said. I look at (y/n) who was scared at hearing this. "Don't worry (y/n) you be alright." I smile at her. "Don't worry you guys won't be living that far from each other since Shirei lives two doors down from my apartment." Eli said. "Also you two will be well taken care of." Eli said. After Eli talked I saw door revealing a young girl with dark blondish hair and the same ice blue eyes as Eli.

Arisa pov

I open the door seeing onee-chan and shirei-chan sitting on the couch there were two figures who I didn't recognize. One was a boy who had white hair with one eye blue and the other eye was gold the other was a girl with (h/c) and (e/c) I also didn't notice they had cat ears and a tail. "Onee-chan who are these two?" I asked. "Alisa this is Satoru and (Y/n)." Onee-chan said. "It's nice to meet you both." I said. "Yeah you too." Satoru said. Next thing I know I walk over to satoru and asked him "Can I feel your cat ears." I said. "Alisa what are you asking." Onee-chan said. "It's fine Eli and yes you can Alisa." Satoru said seeing his white cat ears twitch. I place my hands on Satoru's ears they feel so soft and warm. I remove my hands from his ears and his blue eye and gold eye stare into my ice blue eyes making my face flush a little red. "Are you ok alisa." Onee-chan asked. "Yeah I am I just have go to my room." I sped off to my room thinking that it didn't happen.

Eli's pov

I see alisa speed off to her room. "Well Eli I have to go right now, come on (y/n)-chan." Shirei said. I see (y/n) grasp shirei's hand she looked a little afraid but with her brother's comfort she overcame it. "See you tommorrow Shirei." I said. "Bye." Shirei said walking with (y/n) to her apartment. "Are you sure my sister will be alright?" Satoru asked. "Yeah she will be alright Shirei is a very loving and caring person." I said. "Anyways we should sleep." I said. "Alright." Satoru said. I walk with satoru to my room. "Wow your rooms amazing." Satoru said. "Thank you." I said. "Where will I sleep tonight?" Satoru asked. "You'll sleep with me tonight." I whispered into his ear. "Wha-." Satoru feeling a little flustered. I lay down on my bed and pat satoru a spot on my bed to let him sleep. I pulled the blanket over the both of us until then I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and soft cat ears feel against my cheek seeing that satoru fell asleep. I pet his white cat ears and wrap my arms around him too falling alseep.

(A/n) Hey if you guys are wondering why I am saying blue eye and gold eye for satoru he has heterochromia iridum where one eye is a different color than the other. For example his left eye is red while his right eye is silver

Anime character example: Miketsukami Soushi

Anime: Inu x Boku