Soft Skin {Noiz X Reader Lemon} Pt.2

Noiz grabbed your hips roughly, pulling you close. He kissed you deeply then added his tongue. You felt your body melt slowly to his demanding and over-powering tongue. He sucked on your tongue while he ran his hands up and down your sides, slowly, making sure it felt good to you. You moaned lovingly, feeling yourself slowly losing the power in your body. You felt something touch your hip. It felt hard. Is Noiz hard right now? He slowly lowered his head, bringing it to your stomach. He lifted up your shirt to expose your stomach. He slowly kissed your stomach and sometimes licking it. "Mm.. N-Noiz.. Ahh a-are you hard?" You asked him while panting between your words, trying to catch your breath. He didn't reply, he just kept on kissing and licking your stomach. "Yes, I am hard. I find you erotic.. Is there something wrong with that?" He said to you. There was pink painted on his cheeks. He was so cute, one moment he could be demanding and very dominant and other times he could be bashful and submissive.

Noiz stood up then kissed you again. He kissed your neck then licked it. "Mm.. Mm let's switch spots.." You said to him while he kissed your neck. Him and you switched spots, he was up against the counter, just like you were. You put your hand on his manhood, that was clearly visible through his boxers now. He let out a small muffled moan. You began to stroke his member through his boxers. You continued to do it, finding his reaction to be very cute. "Ha.. ah.." He moaned into your ear, feeling the heat on your ear made you let out a soft moan. Noiz brought his hand through your shirt and began to massage your breasts. Your eyes slightly closed from the pleasure of being touched there. You moaned with lust. He began to kiss you, he ran his tongue along your teeth then sucking on your tongue. You put your hand in his boxers, wanting him to feel even better. You stroked his member, feeling the heat of his member touch your fingertips. You wanted him. He wanted you.

You felt your body get hotter. Your womanhood was getting wetter and wetter. Noiz slid his hands down your underwear. He softly rubbed your clit, not wanting to be rough. Your eyes closed from the extreme pleasure. "You're so wet.." He whispered into your ear while rubbing your clit. Your moans got louder and louder from all of the intense pleasure. Your body was too true to his touch. "Ah..! Ah.. D-Don't say stuff l-like that..!" You said while panting between your words. "Why should I? You're very cute." He whispered into your ear teasingly. He bit your ear then softly sucked on your earlobe. To shut Noiz up you moved your hand harder and faster on his manhood. He shut up all right. He moaned loudly then kissed you deeply and almost roughly. His manhood was getting harder in your hand while pre-cum dripped down the tip of his member. The pre-cum was smeared over your hand, making your hand movements faster. "Ah.. Ah..! I'm about to cum." He said to you, muffled with groans of pleasure.