Soft Skin {Noiz X Reader Lemom} Pt.1

You feel something press against your back while you cook. You were in your underwear and in his shirt with your hair up in a ponytail. He was in his boxer, he just woke up. "Mmmm.. That smells so good~" He whispered into your ear, causing you to shiver. He pressed his body against yours while resting his chin on your shoulder. You were shorter than him, but only by a few inches. "Hehe thanks, Noiz." You look over your shoulder then you feel his lips press against your cheek. "Hey I'm almost done, go sit down." You said to him with a smile. He listened to you and sat down. You knew that he loved when you cooked for him and also loved when you wore his clothes, so you knew that he was happy.

After you guys ate, you stood up and took his plate. You began to wash the dishes while softly humming. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Thanks for cooking. It was very good." He said to you with a smile. His head was rested on your shoulder. He was so cute when he did that, resting his head on your shoulder. "It's okay.. I love cooking for you, it's fun." You said to him with a smile, you softly chuckled after saying that. While you were talking he slide his hand up your shirt, resting his hand on your stomach. His hand was cold, it made you shiver. "Hmm.. Your skin is so soft... I love the feel of it. It's very warm." He whispered into your ear, in a raspy voice. You covered your mouth trying not to moan. He looked at you then smirked. "Is something wrong lovely~" He whispered into your ear again but with more heat to his words. A moan slipped out of your lips. "D-Don't do that..!" You said to him while blushing deeply.

He liked teasing you, doing anything to make you feel good. He softly bite your neck while rubbing his hands against your stomach. You moaned while blushing deeply. You wanted to push him off because you hate when he teased you. He continuously bite your neck, slowly leaving love marks. "Mgh.. N-Noiz.." You said to him while blushing. He kissed up your neck, back to your cheek. He turned you around so he could see your bashful cheeks. "You're so cute." He said to you while smiling. He kissed you deeply then pulled you closer to him. He put his tongue into your mouth. You could feel his tongue roaming around in your mouth. His eyes were watching you, seeing your every reaction. "Mm... You're so sweet, I can't get enough of you." He whispered into your ear with a smirk. He smiled then pulled you even closer.