Chapter 7

I'm shy. I'm nervous. I'm speechless. Here I am. Walking with a famous celebrity. I didn't know what to say plus I had no plans in talking about a certain topic with him. I just plainly hate him.

He sighed with boredom and started to talk about a topic. "So your name is Dom?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Am I talking to a ghost or-"

"Yes. My name is Dom as in DOMINIQUE." I replied in annoyance. He sighed. "You know what I love about you? Is that you're plainly open about your bad side." He replied.

I stepped on his feet with all my might while he responds painfully. "OUCH."

"Now thanks for the comment." I said before walking away from him.

He ran over me while trying to stop me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Somewhere away from you." I replied in annoyance.

Ha ran to me, "You know what, we have something in common."

I stopped, "Oh yeah and what is that?"

"You're so sensitive. I mean like come on you worry over little things? Plus you're....kind of a flirt." He commented. FLIRT? Really? Since when did I became a flirt.

"So umm...sorry?" He apologized. I smiled. "Fine." Before slapping him in the face.

"You're an idiot!" He shouted before starting to catch me. Afterwards, we played the childish game called 'Tag'.

I was screaming like an idiot as Harry catches me.

While I was running, I accidentally bumped to a VERY HOT paparazzi. "Umm....hi?" I mumbled. He was a tall brunette guy with perfect brown eyes. "Ummm hi." He replied with a smile. "Wait a minute....I'm so sorry if I broke your romantic but, aren't we suppose to play?" Harry asked in a childish tone. The guy and I laughed. "Oh yeah. Sorry" I replied to Harry.

"Ummm.....I'm Trey." He introduced himself. "I'm Dominique." I replied.

"Awweee... new love team." Harry teased.

"Shut up Harry!"

"Can I have your number?" He asked.

"Uhh sure. Here." He said as he hands me a piece of paper. "I'll just send you text message tonight." He replied 'yes'.

"Anyways, I have to go."

"Bye Dominique."

"Bye Trey." I replied with a smile. Then the two of us waved a goodbye before parting ways.

"So, who was that?" Harry asked. "A friend." I replied.

"You mean a boyfriend." Harry teased. I punched him and he just playfully laughed. We were laughing and joking about each other until we were interrupted by of his bandmates.

"Umm hi. You guys okay?" A brunette haired guy said. "Hi Louis!" Harry exclaimed. The guy whom I assume is Louis, scanned me before saying something. "Ummm hi. What's you-"

"I'm Dominique." I interrupted. "Oh that's a nice name." He complimented. "Uhh thanks."

"So uhmm.. the show starts in 5 minutes so Harry, better get ready!" Louis announced. Harry shrugged. I could really see that he was not in mood to perform. I was about to go when both Louis and Harry asked me to stay. "Would you mind if you stay?" They asked.

"Ummm....I'm not even part of your staff."

"No worries. I'll handle it." Louis replied. Harry looked at him and smiled. "Uhh sure."

I went with them and yeah.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"OMG Harry! She looks so much like you!" Lou exclaimed. Why do people think I look so much like Harry?

Harry gave a fake smile knowing that it annoys me. "So wanna meet more?" He asked. "Harry I-"

"Dominique, meet my sister, Gemma." He cut me off. I gave a reassuring smile, "Hi nice to meet you." Gemma said. The awkward thing now is that Harry, Gemma and I almost have the same face. Oh well.

"Is there someone else you want me to meet?" I asked. Harry gave me a nervous smile. "Well yeah. Come."

I followed him to a dressing room and there I saw someone familiar.

"Dominique, meet my mom, Anne." Anne turned around and gave me a shock look. OH ANNE COX. We do look-a-like. Anne's eyes were teary. I wonder what's wrong.

"Hi I'm Dominique." I introduced myself. "I'm Anne. It's so nice to meet you." She replied. "Umm I know it may sound awkward but you kind of sound familiar. I don't know where i've heard your voice." I commented.

Anne took a deep breath, "Am I? Well we haven't met." She gave me a fake smile. I swear that there was something that she was hiding. No wonder she looks and sounds familiar.

"Okay Boys! Time for stage!" A random man shouted. "I guess it's time. Bye Dominique! See you later!" Harry said before running towards the stage.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Gemma said. Lou and Tom also went out to the park to play with Lux. And now.....it's only Anne and I. WEIRD.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys!! Quick message. Sorry if I wasn't able to update for the past few days. Got a lot of projects to do and I had to prepare for our Filipino report. PS it was the most nerve racking thing to do. Anyways, enjoy this chapter!!

ANNE AND DOM JUST MET!!!

See ya!!!