Chapter 22

Dominique's POV

"Wait what?! You're Jake T. Austin's sister?!" I was quite shocked to be honest. "Yeah." She replied shyly. "Cool." I replied awkwardly.

"So....if you don't mind, why didn't Harry and Gemma know about you?" She asked. "Anne gave me away when I was a baby because....i guess she was quite scared that if Des finds out that I'm not his baby, he'll get mad. I ended up getting adopted by Anne's best friend." I explained. "Oh. Do you often get mobbed by fans?" She asked. "Not that much though. Well there was one time when I went to this very cool restaurant with Anne, Gemma and Harry and I was almost mobbed. It's stupid really." I explained and she nodded. "So....does Jake know about you?" I asked. "He does but uhh...he kind of treats me as if I'm an outsider." She sighed. "How about your sister?" I asked. "She has a different father." She replied. "Oh." I replied and then an awkward silence followed.

~Hours later~

After almost a day waiting for the plane to finally arrive in London, we finally did. "So where will you go after this?" Kaessel asked. "To Cheshire of course." I replied and she nodded.

After getting out of the plane, Kaessel and I bid our goodbyes. It was kind of freezing cold in London. Worse, i'm not familiar with this place.

To Anne:
Hi mom. I'm here in London already. :)

From Anne:
Harry's already there. x

"Hey." I turn around to see my lil bro standing. "Let me carry your stuffs." He smiled with showing off his dimples. "So....where's mom and Gemma?" I asked. "They're at my house waiting for you." He explained and I nodded. Harry brought me to the car park where his very cool car was parked. My mouth was shaped O as soon as I saw his car. "You like it?" He asked. "Like it? I love it!" I exclaimed and he smiled. Harry opened the door for me making me smile. "Aww....I'm so lucky to have a brother like you." I smiled and he also smiled. "And I'm also lucky for having a sarcastic older sister like you." He smirked and I laughed. "You're so stupid Harry." I joked and he laughed.

Finally, I'm going to be with my family. My REAL family. Even though I missed my American family but still.....I'm finally with my biological family. I could never be more happier.

*************************************

Hi!!

Sad to say that only a few more chapters left on this story. Sorry guys! :)

Hope you enjoyed this story though. But don't worry, i'll try to make a sequel. :)

Fact about me: I barely go out.