"How did your grandmother know her?" Know who?

"She didn't, she found her. Because of another woman named Maddy. The woman she loved" Lydia gets off the bed and I sigh in defeat. Story time. Reluctantly I Sit up and watch as Lydia hands a picture to my Brother. "I never met her, but I saw her name everywhere. She used to be part of a yacht racing team. There were plaques and trophies in the lake house from all the Regatta's she won" Lydia says whilst walking around the room.

"How did she die?" Parrish asks from the opposite side of the room.

"How's not the story It's what happened right before. My grandmother Lorraine used to work in san Francisco for a IBM. She was there on a weekend, catching up on work. She started hearing this sound, like rain but when she looked out the windows all she saw was blue sky" Lydia says and walks to the window and looks out of it lost in a trance.

"But she kept hearing the rain" Scott inputs

"And it just kept getting Louder. Rain, thunder, cracking. Like gun shots in her head. So loud, she finally just screamed"

"Like a banshee" Derek clarifies.

"She called Maddy, who was planning on taking one of the boats out on the lake. But Maddy said that the sun was shining there too. So Lorraine didn't say anything"

"There was an accident" Parrish says in realisation.

"It took them 4 days to find Maddy's body. And then it took decades to figure out how Lorraine knew. She started with Parapsychologists a PHD in their name made it more Scientific, they built the study in the lake house According to every pseudoscientific theory they could find. None of it worked. Then she started getting into more extreme occult. Things like mediums and Psychics. All of them were failures. Until Meredith, they found her at Eichen House. This fragile girl who didn't understand the things she heard. They brought her to the study and they almost killed he. She was hospitalised for over a year. She... never really recovered"

"Your grandmother drove her insane" I say looking up at her from my spot on the bed.

"And I drove her to suicide. And all she ever wanted to do is help" she says and leads us to one of Derek's tables. And pulls out a piece of paper from her bag. "My grandmother created the code of the dead pool. They think she's the Banshee who put the names out in the first place. She left me this message in the same code"

"But she didn't leave a cipher key did she" Scott asks and Lydia shakes her head.

"Then how the hell are we supposed to find the key to a list created by a dying woman, who was pretty much crazy?" I ask and look to Lydia and give her a sheepish smile "Sorry"

"Stiles and I are gonna work on finding the key tomorrow" She says and turns to me "Did you talk to Deaton?"

"Yeah but we didn't really get far yesterday, I tried and find out what's going to happen to me, what's happening to me. But he hasn't told me much. Just the basics. Glowing Eyes, I have them under control after working on it yesterday I can now flash my eyes whenever I want. Talons. Not yet though slightly terrified. Big ass flaming wings. Oh god please no" I say and see Derek smirk out of the corner of my eye "Heightened Senses. Check. I can control them now too. Although I only get super eye sight and Hearing. Ability to produce and Control my Phoenix fire. Oh and I'm faster, not as fast as a werewolf but still fast. Deaton also said something about me having the ability to Heal like the wolves and also heal others. Though it requires a lot of energy to heal" I rant and stop to take a deep, much needed breath. I go to speak again but my brother cuts me off.

"He also talked weaknesses. Iron and a plant known as 'Jade Vine'"

"Did you ask Stilinski about your parents accident report?" Derek asks, turning to me.