NINETEEN.

yoongi
i open heavy eyes and the first thing i saw was white. pure, pristine white. white walls, white ceilings and white lights. am i heaven? stop being dense, of course you're not in heaven.

i'm suddenly aware of the large weight between my ribs. i try shaking it off but i'm just in a more uncomfortable position than before. i wriggle around some more to try and free myself but i feel an unexpected pain in the side of my head which causes me to stop moving for a moment. the lump on chest seems to be alive. it's hoseok.

wait, hoseok? where am i? i'm not in heaven so the only place i could be is the hospital. the hospital?! i start furiously shaking hobi's head, demanding an answer to my questions.

"wake up you little shit! why am i in the hospital?" i saw angrily. he yawns lazily.

"good morning to you too, sleeping beauty."
"jung hoseok i swear t-"
"i'm just messing with you. i just saw you fall at the fair and i called an ambulance straight away. gosh, i was so worried. jungkook and minghao owe you an apology though."

jungkook? minghao? this is too much; my head can't handle it..

"minghao! jungkook! wake up! it's yoongi!" hoseok whisper-yells at the two boys sleeping on the uncomfortable plastic waiting chairs. jungkook is the first to wake. his eyes widen upon seeing me alive and well.

"yoongi! you're awake, thank goodness. minghao threw that frisbee quite hard and i was so afraid!" he rushes over to me, almost tripping over in the process.

"are you ok?"
"yeah, my head feels really hazy though," i say as i gingerly touch the bandage covering my head. "i bet i look gross."
"no no no. you look fine hyung!" hoseok says. my smile widens at his little compliment and he flashes one back.

"what a funny joke hoseok." his smile falters.
"it's not a joke hyung i swear." the smile from before replaced with a glare.

"i'm just playing, thank you hoseok." he nods in reply and makes a little hmph sound.

jungkook still looks rather concerned despite all my reassuring and minghao is only just rousing from his deep slumber. who's sleeping beauty now?

"huh? jungkook? what time is it?" minghao says, sleepily rubbing his eyes as jungkook checks his phone.

"it's four thirty six in the morning."
"well, adios. it's too early for m-"
"minghao! can you not see yoongi's awake, you blind fuck?" hoseok gestures wildly at me as i wave sheepishly.

"oh i'm so sorry hyung! how are you feeling?"
"bruised, hungry and thirsty but ok generally."
"would you like minghao and i to get us all some food? i'm sure hoseok can explain everything."
"yes please. i'll have whatever, i'm not feeling picky right now." i sit further up the bed, leaning into my propped up pillow.

"ok. hobi would you like something?"
"i'll have whatever yoongi's having as well thanks." both boys say their goodbyes and head off to grab us some food.

"where are the doctors?"
"they left just before i fell asleep. i guess we should call them back."
"tell me what happened first please? i honestly can't remember anything after getting the candy floss."

"well, minghao and jungkook happened to be there as well and, according to jungkook, they were playing frisbee. minghao threw the frisbee in your direction and jungkook got distracted and didn't catch it in time," hoseok says clearly. minghao: when i leave the hospital, you're first.

"ok firstly, who plays frisbee anymore? and secondly, minghao sure throws hard if it was enough to knock me out and make me bleed."

"don't forget, it was where he hit you as well."
"true. how long was i out for?"
"just the night, which wasn't too bad. i told minghao and jungkook to go home and sleep but it looks like they stayed."
"what about you?"
"oh, i stayed. i wanted to be there when you woke up," he mumbles.

"they should be back any minute now. i bet they went to the mcdonald's around the corner." i laugh quietly.

"of course, it's the only place that's probably open right now!"

thankfully jungkook and minghao burst into the room with our food.
"how did the doctors not even see you guys? surely visiting hours are over?"
"we're sneaky, stealthy spies. that's how," minghao says cheekily.

"well, let's eat!" jungkook says, holding his chopsticks up in the air.

chopsticks?
_________________
salutations
spring day still has me shook i will never be unshook

chopsticks?_________________salutationsspring day still has me shook i will never be unshook