Being the Badboys Mate

Kylie P.O.V

I walked outside I took a deep breath in and my wolf started to go crazy it was was minty woodsy smell I turned around quickly to only breath out "Dylan" as I met with those grey stormy eyes.

I took off running towards my house I knew I couldn't at the park with him watching my every move it took my miniature schnauzer kofe and ran I soon as I got to my house I called my best friend Myah the phone rang twice and she picked up out of breath "Hello" I heard a lot of panting "Myah" I asked questioningly "Are you and Jermey ewwwwwww, okay I'll just call you later if that's happening between you too right now". "No" Myah said " I'm able to talk in plus he can wait,so what up that you have to call me so eagerly". I took a deep breath in "Okay I found my mate today but he is Dylan Wilson" I choked out in one breath "OMFG" I hear Myah say on the other line. Then the line went dead.

I shrugged it off because this happens every time they are having sex Jeremy always cuts the phone lines off but cuts right back on after they finish it drives me crazy I heard my stomach grumble means it's time to feed my self. I'm sorry for being so rude let me introduce myself to you I'm Kylie Palmer and I'm 5'3,tan, long midnight black hair with electrifying blue tips,blue green eyes with orange specks because of my wolf and as you know well I found my mate I mean for every girl that just the best thing but for be being the badboys mate that is new and soon be alpha in fact.

I'm jumped out of my thoughts when I get a txt from Myah saying meet me at a Starbucks I reply back with a quick okay.

As I make my way to my Mustang GT I quickly get in and drive off I meet her there snogging on her mate Jeremy and I clear my throat loud and Myah jumps up in exciment while Jeremy wave his hand hello"Okay tell me all the news now I wants all the details so spill" she says

"Haha okay,okay well I was walking Kofe when I took at deep breath and smelled his sent it was like minty woodsy smell and it smelled so good and but then I took off because he had that broad Becka hangin of him like a freakin monkey".

"Omg she is always in the way when will she find her mate that will love and accept her but I do feel bad who ever is her mate" Myah said with clench teeth

"Speaking of the devil" Jeremy replied

We all turned around and that smell creept in to the shop and I said that four letter word "MATE!"