I think im gay

Jeremy's pov

I walk in to a bar all I see is men dancing on poles. Other guys kissing each other. I don't understand what's going on in my head right now I thought I was straight or am I gay or maybe I'm bi I can't really put my finger on it yet. A short male maybe 5'4 came up to me his piercing green eyes stare up at me he grabs my collar of my shirt and smashes he's lips into mine at first it was horrible but after awhile it felt good I started kissing back. He grabs my hands leads me into a room in the back he pushes me on the couch he immediately starts kissing me again I start to moan he kisses my neck sucking and tugging gently but yet so rough and hard. He rubs my dick with his hands he pops the button of my pants open he takes out my dick and starts sucking I moan uncontrollably I grab a fist full of his hair I move my hips along with the sucking I stop him take off his shirt and I switch positions I start to suck on his nipples he moans "Daddy"
I grab his dick out of his pants not know exactly if this is good or right I start to give him a hand job he moans "take me now"
I pull off he pants I position my self to his hole I rub my tip against it he slowly push myself in further and further he moans over and over I groan and grunt. I pump in and out of him slowly then I pick up speed my balls slap against him he keeps moaning.

"Jeremy baby wake up"

My eyes shoot open and I see Myah smiling.

"You okay, you started moaning in your sleep hopefully about me" she smiles and leaves the room with the baby.

I sit there in bed processing that I just had a wet dream about me fucking a guy.

My cellphone rings I pick it up with out looking to see who it is

"Hello" I say getting up
"Hey bro can we talk" alpha says
"Sure"
"Meet me in my office"

I hang up the phone an start making my way to the office. There sits Dylan.

"Bro are you mad at me or something?" He asks
"No"

"Then why such the short answers with me this week" he says folding his arms

"I don't know" I say

There was a long pause him and I just staring at each other

"Are you thing to challenge me? My wolf and I don't like the way you're staring at me" he growls

"Do you ever think that you're gay?" I ask

He looks taken back

"Pardon"

"Did you ever once believe that you were gay" I ask again

"No I knew I like ass and titties from the start" he says smirking "Why would you ask me that"

"I think I'm gay. Last night I had a dream about me fucking a guy and hot guy! I woke this morning with a boner" I exclaim

"Dude every guy has morning wood" he chuckled

"Whatever I knew you wouldn't get it. Thanks anyways" I get up and leave.
_________\\\\\\\\\\\\\\_________\\\\\\\\\\________\\\\\\\\________

So today I'm updating to be honest I forgot about updating so its short my bad guys.
Do you guys think I should end this book or no or is it just dragging leave comments please and tell me how you fell about it

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share