As he stopped behind the chair on the opposite side of my table I sent him a wide grin - expecting him to pull out the chair or maybe take of the jacket. Instead he just reach across the table and focused on a strand of my hair - putting it behind my ear softly to my surprise. I held my breath while letting him do what he did. His eyes moved to mine, as he let his icy cold fingers run down the side of my face casually. Just as if to make sure I was really there. Though the icy touch left a trail of hot flames behind.

"Hey there red cheeks," I watched how he grinned wider at my greeting, while he threw the scarf over the back of the chair.

"It's quite beautiful though - bloody cold and windy but beautiful!" He started to open his jacket and I noticed he was wearing a blue flannel, which hung open to reveal a white t-shirt underneath. He let a hand through his chaotic most perfectly messy hair.

"You want something warm to drink? Hot chocolate maybe?" I flashed him a crooked smile at the memory of his choice at Dunkin' Donuts. How he had used the exactly right name for it - instead of just saying 'hot choco' or something more causual. He narrowed his eyes at me in amusement, while hanging the jacket over the back of the chair aswell.

Tilting his head a little he looked down at me while rolling up the sleeves to his elbows; showing off his strong tanned arms with the small seeming randomly placed tattoos. "Hot chocolate is not to be underestimated. Do you want a refill?" He motioned to the empty cup in my hands. I nodded and started to get out of my seat, while saying, "so what - you don't like coffee or?"

Before I had gotten up he snatched the mug from me, "I can get it - it's fine! Ehm and well I mean I don't really prefer coffee as a standard drink for pleasurement. But I do drink it occasionally for the coffein. Or well at least because I believe it'll help me wake up - it's probably more of a psychological factor doing the trick really."

His big hands held around the mug - compared to my tiny hands his could almost cover the entire cup just standing with it like that. His voice did strange things to me - and the worry and guilt was practically forgotten - deleted and sent to an entirely other part of the planet, as I watched his kind eyes.

Shortly after he was settled beside me on the couch - to my secret joy he had chosen that seat instead of the chair. With the sweet hot choco already half empty and the cookie he had bought long gone. I held around my mug letting the warm liquid heat my still cold fingers through the porcelain, but I barely noticed as I watched him with a smile - listening intensely to his telling. I was even forgetting to drink my damn coffee - and I usually never did that.

I couldn't remember how we had ended at the topic we were at now, as the conversation was just floating so naturally. Twisting in different ways and through new interesting topics, as if we were exploring new terrain of some beautiful lonely island.

The journal was still on the seat - though laying in between my leg and the wall. I was still sitting cross legged facing Harry, while he had to turn his head in order to look at me, because of the way he sat. His legs were far too long for him to seat in the same way as me. Though we still sat close enough for my knee to touch him lightly - the connection seemed to be of unspoken importance.

"So actually koalas are practically high all their lives because of the leaves they eat!" His eyes glittered with amusement, as he lifted the cup to his lips and took another sip ending his little speech. He was an amazing teller.

"Seriously? Oh man. They always look so damn calm too don't they? - one should be a koala. Holy shit just imagine! High your entire life - and vegetarian! No wonder they're so chill looking," I managed to say in between chuckles, as I watched Harry imitate a cross eyed koala eating leaves - and smoking too apparently.