5

Sapphires pov
         The time is 8:56 and the bell rings at 9:00.
    Where are you? I quickly texted Ruby.
We usually meet here, in front of the bathroom, before the bell rings. So we can walk to class together. Why isn't she answering my text? Where is she?

Soon the bell rang, and minutes later the late bell. I guess she isn't coming to school today,and as I'm already late, I might as well use the bathroom before I go to class.
I walk over to the bathroom but I hear voices and gagging. "Grow up blue, bulimia is so 09" Jasper scoffed.
Oh no, what have I gotten myself into.
"I need a mint." Blue whined. "What you need is a doctor" yellow snapped.
I hear footsteps, oh no it's a teacher.
I hid behind a pole near the bathroom. "Oh hello Jasper,and yellow,.annndd blue. Incase you couldn't hear the bell over all the vomiting, youre late." Mrs.reke crossed her hands. "We're helping blue, she's feeling sick." Jasper argued. "Not without a hall pass your not."
I quickly opened my notebook and got a pen out, and forged Mr.sawrers handwriting.
"Actually Ms.Reke, we are all out on a hall pass" I said, coming out from hiding and shoving it towards her. She looked down and gave it a judgemental glance. "Yearbook committee" I added.
"Hurry up and get to were your going" she growled as she handed me the paper back.
Jasper snatched it out of my hands. "This is an excellent forgery. Who are you?" She looked me in the eyes. "Uhh sapphire fire, and before you go I'd like a favor" I nervously said. They all burst out into laughter until Jasper cut them off. "What" she snapped."Can you let me sit at your table?"
They laughed
"Just for a day.If people think you tolerate me, they'll leave me alone." I added. They giggled some more. "You know, for a greasy little nobody, you do have a good bone structure." Jasper said, lifting up my chin gently.
"Yeah, she has a symmetrical face. If I were to take a meat cleaver down her face, id have matching sides. That's very important." yellow nodded.
" And you know, this could be beautiful. Mascara, maybe some lip gloss and we're on our way. Get this girl some blush,and yella I need your brush. Let's make her beautiful" Jasper said. "Beautiful?" Blue questioned "beautiful" yellow nodded
"Okay?" Jasper questioned, looking at me. "Okay" I shrugged.
❤❤❤
This is where the story really starts. I had fun writing this chapter and there are much more fun chapters to come. ☺
I'm thinking of updating on Mondays and Tuesdays. What do you think about that?
Anyways happy Monday, have a good day.
~Dan