Chapter 27

It has been a week since Harry has left and I miss him more than ever. We still talk everyday dispute the time differences and him rehearsing for the new tour, which is starting next week.   

On the other hand it's exam month for me. So much stress and anxiety that it's making me exhausted. I feel like I need to run away from everything and hibernate for few days.  

I talked to Paul yesterday and told him my plan and how I wanted to surprise Harry for his birthday. He has booked my flight already, and I will land on the morning of Harry's birthday.  

As far as Harry knows the next time I can see him, is during my one week break at the end of February, which I will be joining them on tour around Europe. He has asked everyday this week to come to Paris for his birthday, which I told him no every time because of my "exams", but I lied. I let him on thinking, my exams will go on longer then it actually is. Which he was really understanding about it and actually supports me by texting me cute motivational quotes so I can study on.  

* * * * *   

I had just finished my phone call with Harry, after his first show in London. From the sound of it, it was amazing, so proud of him and the band. I wish I could have been there with him tonight, supporting him on. I wish he was here beside me in my bed helping me fall sleep. When ever I'm with Harry I can sleep so much better at night. His arms make me feel safe and his smell soothes me.  When he's not with me, it takes me a while to fall sleep. I find the sound of my mini TV in my room soothing me to sleep sometimes; it almost has become a habit.  

As I was flicking through channels, I heard Harry's name on TV. ENews! was on, gossiping about the latest things in Hollywood and first they were talking about the Kardashians, I could have cared less about them. After the commercial break, the story about Harry was on, Harry had already warned me, not to listen to the news because of rumors would be spreading like wild fire when they are on tour, and he was right.  

"Harry styles was seen with a new mystery girl having dinner, Are Sarry over?"  

Sarry? That sounds to sad. There were actual pictures of them having dinner together but the pictures of them were so blurry that, that girl could have been anybody and a nobody. Even though Harry had already told me about that dinner, I couldn’t help but feel hurt by what I was hearing. Seeing all these pictures and videos, I felt a tear run down my cheek, from the thought of it. I turned off the TV and buried my head on to my pillow and draped my blanket over my head. Just when I was about to fall sleep, I got a text form Harry.   

"Please, don’t listen to any of these stupid rumors! Goodnight Beautiful, I love you <3 " 

It felt like he had known I was watching the gossip news.I had to trust Harry that these rumors are just rumors and that we are fine.  

"I know baby I love you too <3" 

With the thought of him, that I will see him soon; It's comforting! 

* * * * *  

I was all packed and ready to go. Paul had arranged for a driver to pick my up and bring me to the airport. It was around 12 am when I got on the plain and settled in my seat. If everything goes perfectly I am suppose to land in Paris at 7:45am and surprise Harry soon after!  

* * * * *   

Once I landed and got my luggage, I saw Paul waiting for me at the airport, waving at me, trying to catch my attention.  

"Hey Sarah, how was the flight" he pulled me into a hug. 

"Hi Paul, it was fine I got some sleep so I'm well rested"