chapter 1:

WARNING SESSHOMARU IS THE SAME SESSHOMARU BUT WITH A SOFT SIDE FOR TIGGER-LILLY

DISOWNER: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA THE ONLY CHARACTER I OWN IS TIGER-LILLY

Chapter 1

Tiger’s pov

Hi my name is Tiger-lilly. But most people call me Tiger. I hang out with 2 humans, 1 monk, 1 half demon and 2 full fledge demon. We travel in a group but right now I’m separated from my group because I got lost and can’t find their scent anywhere.

“Hey little girl you shouldn’t be out here alone. You know there can be demons out here.” A stranger said. By the smell of him, he’s a demon.

“You know I wouldn’t be talking about my kind like that. You know that’s actually kind of rude.” I replied. To him I look like a helpless girl because my ears are on the back of my head but he’s really Dom.

“Oh really so what kind of creature are you sweet cheeks? “He questions.

“Oh me well if you must know I’m a hanyo. But there’s a catch I’m half of the most powerful demon and the others also quite powerful but is not as powerful. Can you guess what kind of hanyo am i?” I asked

“Oh yea you think your so powerful then fight me.”              

“Is that a challenged?” I asked. But now I feel like I’m being watch. The demon nods his head.

“Aright then let’s get this over with.” But before I can start the fight well more like end it someone kills it first. I watch as a demon with long silver hair, demon marks on both sides of his face, a crescent moon on his forehead, golden eyes that are so hypnotizing defeated the demon. He wore a white kimono with red on the end of sleeve armor covering his chest and a boa that drifts in the wind. He smells like a dog demon. But the only dog demon I know is Inuyasha but he also smells like human. This one smells full.

SESSHOMARU POV

I was walking in the forest with jaken and rin. I smelt something odd in the air like 2 demons nearby.

“Jaken watch Rin make sure she doesn’t go anywhere.” I said. I walked away but not before hearing Jaken’s voice.

“Where are you going milord?” He asked. I kept walking ignoring his ignorant question. When I got to the seen I saw a beautiful half breed standing I front of a full demon.

“Oh yea you think your so powerful then fight me.” The demon asked.

“Is that a challenge?” The half breed asked. The demon nodded in response

"alright then lets get this over with." but before she can do anything i killed the demon before she could. I was standing infront of her and melted into those purple silver eyes.she was so beautiful for a half demon.

"What kind of half breed are you?" i asked

"Im a half breed that you dont need to worry about. Its none of your business what kind I am or who I am. now if you excuse me Im going back to my group. goodbye." She said with atittude. before she can get away I put her over my shoulder and started walking away. At the same time I felt sparks.

"mate" my inner demon said.

"INUYASHA HELP ME, INUYASHA" She yelled. out of nowhere my little brother came.

"INUYASHA GET ME DOWN AND AWAY FROM HIM NOW AND YOU HAVE ALOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO ABOUT HIM BEING YOUR BROTHER AND MY MATE." She yelled.

"How did you know he is my brother and your mate?" Inuyasha asked.

"I read his mind duh. have you forgotten my powers already." She said

"Sorry little brother but I need to take my mate." I said.

"NO put me down NOW!!!!!!" She yelled.i was walking away when i didn't feel anything on my shoulder. I turned around and she was walking normaly to my brother and five wolves.

"i told you to put me down." She said. Inuyasha, the girl and her five wolves walked off. I tried to take her back but one of her wovles used their powers. The second it cleared they vanished.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hope you like 

comment vote or share if you want