-Contrast #2--[Haiba Lev x Yaku Morisuke]--Lemon-

---Not My Art, Whoever Drew This Must Be Blessed Cuz HOTDAMN SON!!!!---

OKAY, Onto the lemon...

-----

Lev pushed Yaku back, Yaku's back pressed Lev's neat sheets.

"Lev, slow down~" Yaku says, covering his boyfriend's lustful mouth with his hand.

Lev was not slowing down for anything and Yaku knew that because of how fast his large hands covered every inch of Yaku's body. Lev then grabbed Yaku's hands and placed them above their heads, getting a better view of his boyfriend's flustered figure.

"Oi, Lev, slo-" Yaku tried to speak again but was immediately cut off when Lev pressed yet another lustful kiss onto Yaku's already swollen lips.

Lev stopped the kiss by trailing his lips down Yaku's neck, not giving the shorter boy any time to react to his actions.

"Ah~, Lev, wait..." Yaku mumbled out, feeling his lover pleasure him at the usual spot below his neck. "Lev~"

Lev ignored Yaku's calls again and kept on teasing that place, occasionally moving his hands up and down Yaku's body.

Suddenly, Yaku started feeling cold and he realized that Lev was now taking his shirt off.

Already angry, Yaku put all his strength into his arms and with one swift movement, he flip them around, pushing Lev against the bed with Yaku straddling his waist.

"I said, slow down, idiot." He hisses at the taller boy, an evident blush on both their faces.

They both stayed silent, Yaku waiting for Lev to wake up to reality and once he did, Lev's green eyes went wide and he immediately hugged Yaku's naked torso.

"I'm so sorry, Yaku-san, I'm so sorry." He wrapped his arms tighter against Yaku and pressed his head against Yaku's chest.

Yaku started feeling a little better so he moved Lev's head away, kissing him softly on the lips.

"It's okay, you just need to..." Yaku paused and look at Lev with a blush. "Slow down."

Lev nodded with his normal smile and kissed Yaku again, but this time, with a much more delicate touch than before and his hands were now caressing Yaku's butt over his pants.

Yaku pushed Lev down, not breaking the kiss again tried to take Lev's shirt too, separating their lips for a mere second.

"Can I?" Lev asked, tugging onto Yaku's shorts receiving a short nod from Yaku.

Carefully, Lev shifted their positions so that he was on top again and threw Yaku's shorts away, hearing it land somewhere in the room.

Once Lev decided that he was done with the kissing, he decided to tease his lover on his most sensitive area.

He slowly licked and rubbed Yaku's nipples, using his hand to occupy the other one and without thinking, he pressed his eager member against Yaku's length, earning a louder groan from him.

"Sorry." Lev mumbled.

Yaku couldn't speak. He simply wrapped his fingers on Lev's hair and let his boyfriend do everything for once.

Lev smiled at Yaku and when he sensed that he finally had control of the situation, Lev decided to move down, quickly but gently, not forgetting to leave a trail of marks all the way down to Yaku's v-line.

When Lev finally reached Yaku large member, he licked the tip over the underwear and was shocked to already taste a bit of pre-cum.

"Yaku-san-"

"Lev, no."

"Morisuke, you're already dripping." Lev corrected himself.

Yaku looked down at him with an irritated blush and leaned back again.

"Just-" Yaku groaned. "Get on with it please."

Lev giggled at the eager request. He didn't feel like moving from his position so he simply ripped open the underwear in two, pulling it off and throwing it somewhere before getting a smack on the head by Yaku.

"Idiot, what am I going to wea-"

Yaku suddenly let out a loud moan, his words getting caught up in his throat as Lev teased the entrance of Yaku's ass hole. Lev removed his fingers and put them in front of Yaku, waiting patiently.

"What?" Yaku asks.

"I don't have lotion. It's over." Le. smiled apologetically. Yaku's eyes went wide and they flickered from Lev's green ones to his long finger in front of him, immediately taking them in his mouth.

He swirled his tongue around Lev's fingers, sucking on them slightly and Lev then pulled them again, leaving a string of saliva on Yaku's chin.

Without wasting any time, Lev put his wet fingers inside Yaku, taking him by surprised to which got him another unexpected moan, Yaku's hands tightening around Lev's arms.

Lev moved his hand at a steady speed, making sure to open his 2 fingers once in a while and after a few seconds, Lev added another finger, speeding up his pace.

Yaku's moans were getting louder and when Lev saw Yaku's face, his boner got even harder, already aching.

With a blush, Lev removed his fingers and grabbing onto Yaku's butt cheeks, spreading them open before lining his length with Yaku's hole, staring at his eyes from permission.

Yaku took two deep breaths, places his hands onto Lev's shoulders, his nails already digging down on them and looked back at Lev, giving him the same look and permission Lev asked for.

When Lev got confirmation that he was allowed to move, he inserts his member into Yaku, not slow but also not fast. Just at the right pace to make Yaku adjust slightly and not be in so much pain as all the other times.

Once Lev had entered, he immediately moved back, keeping the same speed but when he heard Yaku's voice turning into a more pleasurable one, he began to speed up his hips.

Yaku's voice then grew louder and his hands held on tighter to Lev.

"Faster, Lev~" Yaku pleaded, his head against the pillows below him.

Lev decided not to be gentle anymore and instead, go full out, as hard and fast as he could.

Their hips slapped together like as if they were clapping and their voices nearly matched, making the same noises and at the same volume.

Lev was the only one moving but when Yaku managed to match his hips with Lev's, the pleasure was even bigger and this made both boys cum.

Lev didn't have enough time to pull out of Yaku so he had to cum inside but Yaku's cum fell upon Lev's and his own chest.

"You came from your ass?" Lev asked Yaku, surprised.

This has never happened. Lev had never made Yaku cum by simply penetrating him.

"Shut up." Yaku hissed with a blush.

They were still both panting but when their breathing calmed down, Lev reached over at his bedside table and opened the drawer, pulling out some tissues.

"Bastard, you seriously ran out of lotion?" Yaku groaned as he pointed at the drawer.

Beside the tissues was a bottle of lotion, taking up most of the space in the drawer.

Lev let out a small laugh and rubbed the back of his neck before speaking again.

"You looked sexy licking my fingers tho- ow!"

Yaku slapped Lev's arm.