Tears, Pleasure, and Hope Should Never Be Mixed Together

Ino loomed over Sakura's writhing form, her still clothed body pressing against the pinkette's naked one. Her immediate instinct was to sought out the red, plump lips that she so desperately craved, but decided against it. After all, this isn't some soft, innocent lovemaking that usual lovers do, this is just purely and utterly sex. Sakura had made this clear to her when they started this 'midnight escapades' a few months prior. Still being the over imaginative girl she is, she allowed herself to indulge in her fantasies, pretending there was more to it than just sex; that Sakura wasn't just using her in order to forget a certain rogue Uchiha, that there really was feelings involved.

She whispered dirty things into the pinkette's ear, dirty, dirty promises of pleasure, all the while her fingers were circling lazily around her clitoris. Sakura's breath hitch in anticipation, the mere act sending her brain into a squiggly, slimy mess. Ino's fingers grazed against her entrance roughly, but not entering.

"Ino!". Tsunade's disciple whined at the blonde's teasing.

"Hmm?" Said blonde hummed innocently, well as innocent as one could who had their fingers onto somebody's snatch. She chuckled when the only response she got was a death glare and a completely red face. Whether from anger, or embarrassment, or arousal, she didn't know, but to Ino, it didn't really mattered. If anything she looked even more beautiful when she was flustered like this. This time, she didn't stop herself from placing her lips over Sakura's delectable ones. Her best friend kissed back with a ferocity a horny woman could only manage, attacking the blonde's lips like one who had been starved of water for a very long time. Ino pulled back quickly, unwillingly, yet smiled in amusement when the pinkette groaned in disappointment. "Patience, Saku-chan." She whispered sultrily.

"Well, if you'd just hurry up and put those damned fingers in, then we wouldn't have a problem."

Ino smirked. "Just relax, okay? Besides, I've got something different in mind. I'm sure you'll like it. Not just like it, but enjoy it."

"What is-aaah!" Sakura's puzzled face became a surprised one, as Ino thrust a finger into her tight hole without warning. Adding another finger in which elicited a pleasured gasp from her companion, she scissored her way inside. She inserted the third and fourth finger seconds later, which made the pink-haired young woman buck instinctively onto her intruding fingers. "Ino, m-more please. Ino, aaaugh,"

After a few more thrusts, Sakura was ready to come. "Ino, I'm-I'm gonna-"

"Not yet." Came the blonde's firm answer. What?!

Furious at being denied of her orgasm, Sakura was ready to give the pig above her a piece of her mind. First, the teasing, and now this? That she could handle, bit she couldn't handle being denied of her release! "Pig, just what are you playing at?"

Ino knelt until she was in level with Sakura's womanhood. The small pink curls danced above and on her glistening entrance, drenched through with her fluids. It enticed and excited her. It was time for her to get a little more adventurous.

"Ino-pig!" She shrieked. If possible, the pinkette's red cheeks grew even more darker. Embarrassment burned through her. But the sight of her best friend kneeling between her legs did nothing but increase her lust.

It had the same effect on Ino. Her arousal was practically dripping through her shorts and she had the sudden urge to finger herself. This was the very first time Ino would pleasure Sakura through means of oral sex. She vowed to not stop until she would be satisfied.

Heart beating in excitement, the blonde grabbed hold of her friend's hip. Her face pressed onto the other woman's nether lips, eyeing her outer labia curiously.

Experimentally, she blew lightly on her moist entrance, then looked up at her to gauge her reaction. Sakura's expression made her smile. Haruno Sakura was as beautiful as ever. Her stunned emerald eyes shined with desire and lust, and her rosy red lips that she wanted so much to ravage again was parted breathlessly. A sheen of sweat slithered down her larger-than-average forehead down to her bare breasts, and she fought the urge to lick it away. All in all, she made quite a wonderful sight.

She kissed it softly, testing the waters. The taste was of course, satisfactory, and a moan from Sakura purged Ino to do more. Using her tongue, she pumped her way in, probing for her g-spot to intensify the pleasure. She was no medicine nut like Sakura, but she was still a medic and knew a few parts in both male and female anatomy.

She was awarded with a scream of both surprise and pleasure. Satisfied with the result, she begins to thrust her tongue in and out of her moist heat.

"Kami, Ino. Don't stop!" Sakura was in heaven. She bucked her hips against Ino's eager mouth, who responded with equal vigor. Of course, she didn't plan on stopping soon.

This continued for a few more minutes, and Sakura felt that all too familiar feeling building inside her again, when Ino stopped her assault on her womanhood to stare up at her. She unblinkingly stared back, not knowing what she wanted this time. The blonde just shakes her head before continuing her earlier ministrations. Sakura wasn't quite sure but she detected a hint of pain? Hurt? In her baby blue eyes before it was gone. She did not dwell too much on it as her orgasm came mind shatteringly-

"SASUKE!"

Like always, she screamed his name. His name, not hers. Not Yamanaka Ino who takes her to the highest throes of passion, not Ino-pig who is her rival in practically almost everything, not Ino-chan who helped her overcome her shyness and who had become her first friend. Not Ino who fell foolishly in love with her since the day that they met.

Sasuke. Sasuke-kun. That damned bastard who left her unconscious on a bench so that he could go kiss Oro-pedo's ass without interruptions.

It was always Sasuke.

What was so special about him? What does he has that she don't?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Her answer came a few weeks later. After a hot night together, they crashed on Sakura's bed, thoroughly exhausted. As Ino lifted the flowery blanket to cover their naked bodies, Sakura had mumbled in her half-asleep state.

"Aishiteru, Sasuke-kun."

Her heart gave off a painful lurch. Trying to control her sobs to just mere tears running down her cheeks, her question rang like a clap of thunder inside her head. What does he has that she don't?

Fairly easy. He has her heart.