Chapter 10-Decisions

Shane's POV

I wake up to someone holding my hand. It was hard but I finally opened my eyes. I saw that Joey was sitting on the chair next to me, one hand intertwined with mine, while the other was resting on his forehead. He notices that I'm awake and hugs me. I wanted to hug him back and just yell his name out of excitement; but I couldn't. My throat was as dry as the Sahara Desert. I pointed to my throat hoping Joey would get the message. He handed me the water; I slowly drank and began to speak. "I was...w-worried about y-you.. I went l-looking for you-u and I c-couldn't find y-you". He got upset again and hugged me. This time, I hugged back. I had asked him why he went bonkers on me back at the movies. He thought I was turning into 'one of them'. I couldn't believe Joey thought I was like that. I loved him too much to ever hurt him. I wanted to tell Joey the real reason but I kept fighting with my heart to tell him. My mind said no but my heart said yes. I took a deep breath and made up my mind. I was going to tell him, whether it would break our friendship or not. I waved my hand to make him come closer and he did, which I was surprised by.

"You know the real reason I asked you to the movies?" I asked. He nodded with a no. I took one last deep breath as I was about to release the 2nd biggest secret I've ever withheld. "I like you Joey." I stared into his eye as he did mine. I took a leap of faith and leaned in for a kiss. To my amazement, he kissed back. He leaned in quicker and faster and kissed me first. I was in shock that I was frozen in my place but I quickly kissed back as soon as I came back to reality. The kiss was absolutely amazing. Words could not describe the sparks that flew by. The kiss deepened, making it more passionate. All of a sudden, Joey pulled away. The doctor came in just as he had halted the kiss. He moved to the side, letting the doctor make his way to my side. The doctor started talking as I saw Joey leave the room, out of the corner of my eye. I wanted him to come back but I was in just as much shock as he was. I had no idea what the doctor had said, considering all I could think about was the immaculate kiss Joey and I shared. The only thing I heard from the doctor was that I could go home as soon as my prescription was ready.

Around 2 am, I was able to get my medication and leave that depressing place people called a hospital. I got a ride home from my brother, who surprisingly didn't ask many questions. He dropped me off at my place and drove off. Me and brother weren't that close, even though we would talk at times. I went upstairs wondering if Joey was awake or thinking about me. I was going to text him but I didn't want to bother him. Besides, he would be pissed if I woke him up with a meaningless text message. I'll text him tomorrow to tell him that I'm ok. Maybe we could hang out? I'm not sure, I don't want to push things.

~~next morning~~

I wake up in hopes that Joey would have texted me. I looked at my phone to only find out that the only texts I got were from Sawyer and Lisa. I didn't even bother reading my messages due to the fact that none of them were Joey. I put down my phone, once again, and laid my head back on my pillow. I was debating on whether I should text him or not. I decided against it as I slowly drifted off into sleep once more. 

Joey's POV

I woke to the sunlight shining brightly in my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes in search for my phone. I unlocked my phone and checked the text messages, looking at Caroline's in particularly. The question still rang through my mind. Should I give it a try? Should I just go for Shane? Thoughts about the rise of a new relationship kept running around in my mind. I got up, and went down stairs to distract myself. I made my smoothie, eggyanays, and then went over to my computer to check out my channel. I haven't really posted in a while so I thought I might as well update my life. I pulled out my camera and started recording;

*Well hello there everyone! Ok so, sorry for not being able to update as usual. Lots of stuff has been going on and yea. Can't really talk about it, some because of legal reasons, and some not. haha, so yea. I'm going out somewhere today, not sure where but I definitely will. Heading to the gym in about an hour. So see you guys when I get back. ~~~~LATER~~~~ok so I'm back! The gym was fun, I guess ha, but unfortunately I'm going to have to end the vlog here for now. A longer one will be next time, hopefully, so I will see you guys tomorrow. May the odds be every in your favorrrrr, Good bye!*