[7] ♡ Okuda x Kuudere!Fem!Reader: Emotions

--
THIRD PERSON POV

You and Okuda loved each other dearly, but the problem was, that you both didn't know about each other's love

Okuda was planning on confessing to you. But she wanted to make it spectacular. She wanted it to be romantic, but no one watching.

She had the perfect idea.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan!" Okuda blushed when she saw you look at her.

"Oh. Okuda-chan." You said with your calm voice as usual.

"Me-Meet me by the cherry blossom tree a-at 4:00 pm okay!" She said and handed you a note.
"D-Don't read it until you get home, please." She said, obviously blushing.

"Sure." You shrugged and put the note in your bag.

As Okuda walked off, she high-fived herself for being brave enough to do that.

--*TIMESKIP*--
As you were laying on your bed, you decided to read the note Okuda gave you.

What you saw made you spit out your drink.

Dear (Y/n)-chan,
Happy almost-valentines day! I wanted to get straight to the point of this letter so here it goes,
I like you.
-Okuda

'S-She feels the same way?!'

--

You walked over to the cherry blossom tree and saw Okuda there. Shaking.

"Okuda-chan." You said calmly. She whipped her head towards you and waved warmly.

"(Y/n)-chan!" She said happily and ran to you.

You then noticed she had a rose and a box shaped like a heart in her hands.

"Let's sit over there." Okuda said and looked over to a little bench right under the tree.
"Did you read the letter I gave you?" She asked.

"M-Mm..." You said and looked away, blushing.

"H-Hey, are you blushing?" She asked and poked my cheek.
"That's rare!" She said and lit up with happiness.

"So, w-what did you think o-of the l-et-letter?"

"Well, first off, I like you back. Your smile, your personality, your beauty, everything is perfect about you, Okuda. And second, are those for me?" I said. And as you were saying that, Okuda froze and stared at you in disbelief.

"D-Did Karma put you up to this?" Okuda asked.

"Of course not. I really do feel the same." You said with a small smile.

"Yay!" Okuda said and hugged me. She then gave me a kiss.
It didn't last for long, but I swore I heard a click noise.

Then all of a sudden, everyone in the class came out and cheered.

"M-M-Minn-Minna?!" Okuda screamed.

"OTP!!" Nakamura screeched and died of fangirling.
"I got a picture!" Karma said and came up behind me and showed me a picture of me and Okuda kissing.
"Adorable! I kinda wanna post it."

Okuda then gave me the rose and box of chocolates and ran away in embarrassment.

"O-Okuda!" I yelled out. I decided to open the box of chocolates, only to see a small note.

'I love you'

--
Coming up,
Yandere! Nagisa x Reader
Asano x Kuudere! Reader
Karma x Otaku! Reader
--

Yay. It's done.
No but seriously I think Okuda is freaking adorable ok
-Cake