XxChapter25xX

Hey guys!

I'm alive, kinda...
I'm literally so sick, I've been like this for a month. Now, I barely can eat something that it makes me go bad to the stomach and throw it up. It's carnival here in Brazil (yes, I do live in Brazil, I've moved here when I was five, it's been almost ten years since I moved. I used to live in my home country, the USA) so with carnival, we have a holiday. So that means no school, and some updates. I'll try to update when I'm feeling kind of beter (like now). Thank you all so much for 45K+ readers and for 2k+ votes💕 You guys are the best, I don't deserve you all 💕😔🤒

I'll make a longer chapter soon💕
Until then,
-TheLillo.

***

"Master, what should we do?" The Dragons asked their king.

Something deep inside the soul of each dragon in heaven was being bothered by the fact their master wasn't pleased.

Hiryuu wasn't angry at his wife.

Gods no.

He was furious at the mortal who dared to defy him.

"My dragons down at Earth did warn the man" Hiryuu said while his red hair soared through the air.

"What should we do your majesty?" The dragons asked in choir.

"For now, we observe" Hiryuu said wisely "then who knows? The man won't know what hit him"

***

His lips on mine felt amazingly wrong. It felt right in so many ways, but there was this other feeling deep inside of me that made me want to pull away. I felt it didn't come from me, it wasn't what I wanted.

I wanted this.

It's all I've wanted.

Hak leaned me against a tree and cupped my cheek with his hand, our lips moved together like that moment would be our last

Hak pulled away for a moment and looked in to my eyes. They were pitch black, almost as a beast that craved for more.

Then I pulled him back in to the kiss.

His warm hand left my cheek and started to stroke my hair and his lips suddenly left mine.

What did I do? It's true I've never kissed, but was it that bad? I thought worriedly.

I didn't dare look in to his eyes.

"We shouldn't have done this" I whispered between breaths.

Hak held my shoulders and caressed it with his hand.

"W-Was it that bad?" My voice failed me.

"No, it was...Amazing. But we can't Murai, w-we just can't"

How can you love someone you don't trust?

"My job is to keep you safe, but I'm not keeping my promise. Tonight, I'm keeping it" He said taking my hands in to his, but I pulled them away.

"I'm done Hak" I said while walking away "and don't you dare stop me at battle"

Those were the last things I've said before I walked away, with a single tear fading away.

***

"We're all set to go" Kija said while throwing his bag behind his back.

All the men were ready for battle, ready to kill, but not ready to die.

When they saw that Murai was with them, they all turned their eyes towards Hak.

Hak pierced his eyes in to Murai's. Her violet eyes seemed as cold as ice and she truly was.

She was stone cold.

"You're comming with us Murai?" Jae-ha asked while he wrapped his hand around Murai's.

"She isn't" Hak said looking at Jae-ha dead in the eye "never said she was going to come"

"Good thing I don't take orders from anyone"

***

"You be careful Yona" I warned as I kissed her cheek.

"Yoon, get inside...Find the ship with the women, activate the firework and we'll come for you, okay?" I hugged him and he nodded.

"Now, go"

***

"White Snake you come with me" Hak said and Kija nodded.

"Jae-ha and Masked Man you stay with Murai" Hak said hesitantely.

With his weapon at hand, he admired Murai. She was no longer wearing her dress, she wore some baggy blue vest with tied up sleeves. Her hair was in the same ponytail.

But her eyes were different.

Before they gleamed with hope, now they burned with anger.

Little did she know, it was to protect her. For Hak had been threatened by Hiryuu himself, to back away from Murai.

Yona had inherited Hiryuu's blood, but she was not Hiryuu, only a descendant. Murai wasn't Tenshi Kori's descendant, for Tenshi Kori never died. She was reborned.

She doesn't know who she is.

As Hak looked at her, he desired to tell her everything. To claim her as his and to take her in to his arms.

But he couldn't.

"Be safe" He warned her and she nodded.

"Go to hell" she mumbled as they walked away

***

"Yoon, I've found the ship" Yona said while entering it.

"You sure this is the one?" Yoon asked her and she nodded.

"My, Karu, what a beautiful festival" Yona said while entering the ship.

"Yes, Rina-chan, what a lovely ship" Yoon said while twisting his hair.

"What can we do to help these beautiful ladies?" Some men said with  beastly toothy grins.

"Perphaps, we could give you a full tour?" They exclmaimed with smirks.

***

"We did it Yona" Yoon exclaimed while both of them were in the ship basement.

"You do realise your as much stuck in here as we are, don't you?" A girl complained but Yoon smirked.

"Trust me, you'll be thanking us when this is over" He said while he walked towards the barred windows.

"Where are the men?" Yona asked and the girls started to talk with each other.

"They took some girls with them, they figured to toy with them before they sell the lot of us" A girl explained.

"So they wont notice if I do this" Yoon said while activating the firework.

It rose up to the heavens and exploded in millions of colors, but since there were many fireworks, they figured the barbarians wouldn't notice.

Oh how wrong they were.

"Please come, Murai" Yona prayed silently.

After those same words were pronounced, footsteps were heard and all of the girls gasped.

All of them were crying and praying to all gods in existance.

"Please help us" a girl whispered before the old rusted door was opened.

Revealing drunk pirates.

They threw half naked girls to the floor, and they were all covered in blood.

They shaked and trembled in fear, they cried.

The pirates smirked at that.

"Who's gonna go next?"