XxChapter14xX

Hey everyone!

Chapter 14 is here! And I hope you all like this chapter!

WE REACHED 7,6K+ READERS!!!!!! TEAM YOU GUYS ROCK!

AND WE'VE ALSO REACHED 400+ VOTES AND 200+ COMMENTS!!!!! ♥♥♥

Don't forget to click the star button! ☆☆☆

Q.O.T.D: Did you know that today 09/25/16 is Yoon's birthday?

A.O.T.D: Yep! HAPPY B-DAY YOON!  ♥♥

Until then,
-TheLillo

***

"Look at those mountains!" Yona exclaimed in shock.

Four great mountains stood before us, hiding against the mist. The white clouds covered the mountain tops, and the grey fog covered the mountain's base. You could see small caves in the mountains, and some animals in them.

"They are pretty big" I let out a gasp, amazed by the sight.

"They're mountains dumbass" Hak teased me "what did you expect?"

"Your damn ignorant, you know that huh?" I huffed as I crossed my arms.

Hak pulled me in to a playfull hug and messed my blue hair.

"Awe have I messed with the wrong girl, princess?" He whispered in my ear and I blushed at the thought of how close we were.

I could smell his fresh mountain scent that sent shivers down my spine. His warm body was wrapped against my own, and thank Hiryuu for it, because it was really cold up here.

What are you damn thinking? The guy is probably going to rape you!

"You two can cuddle up later" Yona shouted out teasingly and I blushed at her innocence.

Ki-Ja looked away in embarrassment and walked up to Yoon. Yona chuckled at the sight and went with them.

"Let go of me you rapist" I muttered trying to break free from his grasp. He looked at me confused, but later he let out a chuckle.

"Rapist? Do you think this is raping you?"  He asked me dead-serious and I quirked my eyebrowns in confusion "I'll show you what's rape"

And I froze where I was.

"Thunder Beast stop eating the blue haired girl alive, and keep up!" Yoon shouted at us.

***

"I can't believe people live here" Yona exclaimed

"Yeah, at first glance they just seem like ordanary mountains. I think Ik-Soo mentioned a story about people who lived in the mountains once" Yoon said "to escape war"

"You sure we're here Ki-Ja?" Yona asked him and he nodded.

"Yes" Ki-Ja said with confidence "the Blue Dragon is here"

***

As soon as we entered the dark caves, that were lighted by few torches we saw the villagers.

But they weren't your ordanary villagers.

They weared masks.

I gasped in fright as they started to surround us, something was wrong about this village and I had to find out what was it.

Hak pulled me behind him, and Yoon scurried by my side. I looked arround for Yona, fearing she wasn't near us. But fortunately Ki-Ja pulled her behind him.