Chapter 5

2 DAYS LATER

Bex's POV

OMG I cant take this anymore I have had to stay in bed for 2 days I am so tired of this and I can't wait to get out of here, which hopfully will be later today, but I still have to be on bed rest for the next few days but at least I will be at home. The boys are organising Mum and Dads funeral, which will be hard but we need to do this as a family.

The doctors say that they care about me a lot whick I know already as they hardley ever leave my side since I was addmitted to the hospital on the day of the accident. I know that my brothers are so protective of me I get annoyed sometimes when they just smother me but I know they mean well and I am so glad I have these over protective and loving beothers I just woudn't know what to do without them.

Jesse POV

We were sitting in Bex's room when I started to think about when Bex grows up I don't want my baby sisiter to grow up ever but we all know she will but the day she was born we all promised our parents that we would look out for her and take care of her and i can't help but feel that that promise is much more now and I will make sure we don't let Bexley or our parents down.

2 HOURS LATER

Bexley can go home now which we were all glad about, Cam went to sign her out becaus he was now all of our legal gardian as he was the oldest. While we were all standing out side waiting for Bex to get change and once she was ready and called for one of us to help her Devon went in and picked her up beacuse she wasnt allowed to walk on her leg yet as well as I hurts her ribs to move in the slighest at the moment, the hospital gave us a wheelchair for bex but she stubborn and dosnet want to use it which we didnt mind as we like carrying her so we can cuddle her, Nick picked up the wheelchair and foulded it up placing in the back of his truck. We where all ahving a chat when Cam run up to us and asked if we were all ready to go and happily got into the boys cars and left with the hospital happy to have our little sister back with us.