Characters

Kassidy Tuner- Long light brown hair with hazel eyes. Not really one of the popular ones at school, but that doesn't really matter to her. Shes the type of girl that usually gets lost reading books and listening to music. A fearless teen, always looking for an adventure

Shawn Fraiser- Short dark brown hair with light brown eyes.  Everyone knows who he is, but he doesn't let that get to his head. A sporty kind of guy, but his passion is for animals and nature. Most people only know whats on the outside, but not inside.

Gloria Klipnot- Short blond hair with dark brown eyes hidden behind glasses. Always quiet and always studying. It's safe to say that shes probably one of the smartest teens in 10th grade. She knows shes smart, and shes not afraid to let others know either.

Eddie West- Short light brown hair with dark brown eyes. One of the most talented music students in school. One of Kassidy's closest friends. Don't get him wrong, he may be a music prodigy, but hes no band geek.

Jack Nerindon- Short dark blonde hair with green eyes. He tried almost all the sports teams at the school, and hes still looking for something new. This guy may be a jock, and half of his time goes to sports, but that doesn't bring his grades down. He seems like a genius.

Bree Daniels- Medium dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. One of the most popular girls at school and kind of falls under the cliche popular mean girl story. She just thinks shes better then everyone else, and everyone wants to be her.