XXHH

Tyler smiled as he sat on top of Josh who was still asleep. Tyler had planned this whole day. Tyler leaned down and pecked Josh's lips before he stood up and closed the door behind him. He smiled at Josh's little snores. Tyler walked to the kitchen and found the utensils before he started making the breakfast.

Tyler was done with the food so he walked over to the bed and waked Josh by kissing him all over the face. Josh smiled and opened his eyes. "Hey (Jessie!) baby." Josh said and kissed Tyler. Tyler sat the food tray down and watched Josh as he looked at at the food. "I'm not going to eat all of this up." Josh said. "I'll have to help you then." Tyler said and smiled.

They sat in the bed while eating the heart shaped eggs and bacon. "This is really good." Josh said with a mouthful of bread. "Mhm." Tyler said and took a sip of his coffee. 'This day is going to be great.' Tyler thought as he looked over at Josh.

"C'mon!" Tyler said as he dragged Josh after him into the forest. "What are we doing in the forest?" Josh asked. "Just hurry Joshie!" Tyler said as he giggled and continued to run deeper into the forest. Tyler suddenly stopped and turned to look at Josh's reaction. Tyler had been out for three hours before making breakfast setting up all of this. He had floating lanterns in the trees, a little tent made of pillows, blankets and duvets and a little picnic bag full of food. "So, what do you think?" Tyler asked as he looked up at Josh. "I- I" was all Josh got out before he kissed Tyler. Tyler smiled and blushed. Josh pulled back and looked at Tyler. "I love it." He whispered. Tyler's cheeks turned a brighter shade of red. Josh took Tyler's hand and led him to the little tent. They sat down and Tyler pulled out the mac he had put down in the picnic basket. Tyler put on 'the perks of being a wallflower' and leaned against Josh's chest. (You don't know my love for that movie! If you haven't seen it... go see it! What are you waiting for?? Go!!)

After the movie Tyler dried some tears and looked up at Josh. He had been quiet during the whole movie. Josh's eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks were tear stained. "Awe!" Tyler said before cupping Josh's cheek and connecting their lips. Josh slowly put his hand on Tyler's thigh and started massaging it with his thumb. Tyler let out a little whimper before pulling back and looking down as his cheeks were turning bright red. Josh put his pointer finger and thumb on Tyler's chin as he slightly tilted Tyler's head up. Tyler's chocolate colored eyes met Josh's mocha eyes. Josh connected their lips and smiled. They spent the rest of the day in the little tent.

*runs fast*
"I'm back!"
("I PLAY POKEM-" NO!)
"So that was a little valentines day update! I'm sorry if you don't have a valentines date. I'm going to be with my friend all day so yeah!" *walks closer to reader* "I hope you enjoyed!"
*runs like Naruto into the horizon*