"Alright, well bye guys. Bye Tyler." He waved at him, Harry purposely kissing me on the cheek as he glanced at him.

I slightly frowned, surprised at the action he had just done in front of Tyler, my eyes trained on him as he left the room, the door quietly clicking closed.

Tyler smiled, although it wasn't one of those real ones.. Fuck.

"Tyler."

"Hey, I told you it's alright. Maybe Harry is just the one for you."

"But.. I don't want him to be. I can feel it.. The difference from when I'm with you, to when I'm with him. But I don't like it at all. Because somehow, there's something that's telling me.. That it's you, all these little things add up to."

"Is that a song reference?" He switched subjects, me smiling slightly.

"Yeah. I think." I nodded slowly. "I just don't know.. If Harry's a right decision. If I fall, he might not catch me. Probably just ridicule and laugh at me, maybe." I chuckled.

"But then what if he feels the same, Blue?" He quietly spoke.

"I don't know what I'd do." I spoke honestly, my eyebrows slightly furrowing.

"Be with him alright? Blue, I want you to promise me one thing if I die on this day."

"Tyler." My voice had this warning tone, my eyes locked with his.

"Blue, promise me you will tell him you love him, no matter what. Even if I go away, I want you to be happy with him."

I felt tears start to prick at my eyes.

Somehow, I caught on to what he was trying to do.

"You're letting me go easily..Aren't you." I whispered, a thick tear streaming down my face.

My heart hurt at the thought. He was still so positive about everything, even if it meant losing me..

Tyler, was an angel.

I was already crying once again. This was probably the most I've cried throughout these few weeks.

"I'm letting you go because I know it's right. But Blue, promise me you'll find anyway possible to be with him once I'm gone." He weakly spoke.

"I..I don't know." I whispered.

"Do it for me." He muttered slowly, his eyes fluttering closed, tiredly.

It seemed as if every inhale he took was a struggle, and each exhale was a shudder.

It worried me even more that maybe those breaths wouldn't at all continue.

"I promise." I murmered, just for him.

.

.

*****

.

"Bye Tyler." I whispered to the boy asleep, squeezing his hand slightly before I had threw away my trash from lunch and walked out of the hospital room.

Glancing at the clock on the wall, it was 12 in the afternoon. We'd been here ever since six in the morning.

Looking around for Harry, he was sprawled on the couch in the waiting room, asleep.

Sighing, I had this relaxed smile on my face as I made my way over.

"Harrrry.'' I whispered, shaking him slightly.

"Mmm." He mumbled, not bothering to move at all.

"Happy birthday." I smiled, him smiling back, still with eyes shut though.