•Chapter One•

~Dress in that picture is the one your wearing~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was walking down the streets of Tokyo listening to music. You were going to the Anteiku, a coffee shop. You go there often because it's a place where mostly ghouls go to, and you were a half ghoul. No one knew you were a half ghoul except for Touka, since she was one of your best friends. You walk into the shop and sit down. You start checking your social media when a waiter comes up to you. "Hello, my name is Kaneki, may I take your order?" He asked. "Sure, can I have (your favorite drink) please?" I asked him. He wrote it down on one of those note-pad things (idk what they're called) and walked away. He brought you your food and told you to enjoy it and you did. You stayed at Anteiku for a few hours while you ate and texted your best friend, (BF/N). After a few hours, you paid and left. You were walking home when you realized it was raining. You went to the nearest bus stop to try and get a bus.

~Time Skip To On The Bus~

You were sitting in the back of the bus when you were being squeezed to death. You already knew who it was so you didn't look back. "(BF/N), I know your here," I told her. She responded "Hello (Y/N)," your best friend said in an excited voice as she let go of you. "(Y/N)!!" She started, "Look at him, he looks cute you should talk to him!" "(BF/N), calm down," you said, trying to get her calm, yet that never works. You and (BF/N) got off at the same stop and she went to tackle the guy down. She dragged him over to me and I noticed he was the waiter from Anteiku. "Hello, I'm Kaneki Ken," he said, nervously. "Hello Kaneki," I started. "I am (Y/N) (L/N)," I told him. (BF/N) ran off and we were left her alone. "Well," Kaneki started. "I have somewhere to be, so I'll be off, I hope to see you again!" "Alright, I'm sure you will," I answered. I walked home and went into bed. You looked at the notifications and since there was nothin important, you drifted off to sleep.

~Time Skip To The Next Morning~

You woke up and checked your phone. (BF/N) was texting you about meeting at Anteiku today. You accepted her invitation and met her there 12. You were wearing a black hoodie and black pants (you can decide what they are). "(Y/N)!!!" She started. "You look so boring. After this we can go shopping!" You didn't want to decline so you just nodded. You two walked down and you got to choose the table. You chose the table you usually choose by the window. You started looking at your phone and wanted something to do. (BF/N) started a conversation once you showed a look of boredom. "So (Y/N), I don't see that guy, what's his name?
Did you get it?" She asked. I responded "Yeah, I got his name. Its Kaneki Ken." She looked at me and nodded. Touka arrived at your table and she took your order. You ordered black coffee, since you couldn't digest food and you didn't have to throw it up after eating it. (BF/N) ordered some sandwiches and a coffee. Touka went to go and make it. It only took like 5 minutes until Touka came back. "Touka?" I asked her. She served our food and answered "hmm?" "Where is Kaneki? I haven't seen him." I asked her, I kinda did want to know, because I was a bit concerned about his safety after what (BF/N) did yesterday. "I'm not exactly sure. He didn't show up today." She responded. "Oh alright," I said and she left the table. I drank my coffee and after I paid (BF/N) dragged me to the mall and took me shopping. She bought me a lot of clothing and much of it I didn't really like, but didn't make a comment on it. But she did let me get some of the things I wanted. We walked back to my house so she could help me put away all of these clothes. We got to my home and after she put all of it away we just hung out and when she realized it was 2 in the morning, she stayed the night. In the morning, she had to go to school so I got dressed in a (F/B) {Favorite Band} shirt and black shorts. You decided to go to Anteiku to see if the Kaneki guy was back because you wanted to make sure he was alright. When you got there you sat down and saw him. This time he had an eyepatch? He is either a one-eye Ghoul that can't control his Kakugan or it's just medical purpose. Yeah it's probably just medical purpose. You thought. He asked if something was wrong. You just said it's nothing and he walked away. After a few hours there you walked out. You walked home listening to some music and you walked in the door. You were hungry so you took out your earbuds and put on your mask and head out to hunt. You smelt some other ghouls you recognized and so you went to that scent. You found Touka there with Kaneki? You were watching from a distance and when you realized Kaneki was about to be killed by some other ghoul you stepped in and killed that ghoul. "Who are you?" Kaneki asked. You lifted your mask and showed your face to him. "(Y-Y/N)?" He questioned. "Shhhh. I'm the most wanted ghoul the CCG is looking for. You see Kaneki, I'm only one eyed, so they want me for experiments. If any CCG member just heard you, we're screwed." You told him. He nodded and you looked to your right noticing Touka was gone but the corpse was still there so you picked it up and gave him part of the arm. "Eat," you demanded. And he refused. "Kaneki, you need to eat," I told him. Soon enough I forced him to eat and he did. He soon wanted more so I have him the other arm and he thanked me. I walked with him back to Anteiku and explained to Yoshimura that he needs to learn that he isn't human, but it does take time to adjust to it. You then left the room and went back home. You were about half way there when you were stopped by a CCG member. Actually three. They tried to take you down, but you just killed all three and left their dead bodies there. You walked home the rest of the way. When you arrived home you opened the door to see (BF/N). "Oh hello (BF/N), I wasn't expecting you." You said. (BF/N) responded "We need to talk about something important."