"Albus, please! Think carefully! Albus! Don't do it! No, Albus!" he cried.

"Shut that boy up!" Dominus barked, jerking his head in the other three's direction.

The booming voice casting Crucio echoed throughout the room, making Albus' stomach lurch again along with Scorpius cries of pain. He pretended to ignore it, and refused to turn to Scorpius until he'd made his deal no matter how much it pained him.

"Save Scorpius," he suddenly pleaded, "Kill me, do whatever you want to me, just let Scorpius go!" he shouted at Dominus over Scorpius' shouts.

Dominus' smirk turned even more evil, if that was possible, "Have it your way then, boy," he shook his head and started to advance on Albus. Albus quickly blasted him across the room, making him crash into an already unstable bookshelf. He quickly cast Stupefy on both the burly men before they could comprehend what was going on. He sprinted over to Scorpius and pulled him into his arms.

"Scorpius? Are you okay?" tears were springing into Albus' eyes as he held his best friend.

Scorpius' painfully whimpered. "I thought you were going to let him kill me," he admitted.

Albus' heart shattered at those words. He thought Scorpius would have known him better. "No no no no, I'd never do that to you. I love you, don't I?" Albus squeezed Scorpius as close to him as he could.

Tears were rapidly falling down Scorpius' cheeks as he gripped Albus' robes in his hands. "Don't ever scare me like that again," he cried into Albus' chest. "I really thought you'd rather be in his place than have me."

Albus barely had time to reply when he heard Dominus move from the broken bookshelf rubble. The older man coughed from the bookshelf dust before growling at Albus, "You won't get away with this."

Just seconds after Albus stood up to defend himself, Dominus threw himself at him. Albus was quicker with a shield spell though, making the man stumble backwards, his scowl only growing more intense. Albus had no reason to be afraid though, he was defenseless for the most part. Albus knew he was a more powerful wizard, Dominus was mostly just talk and evil looks.

"You're powerless without your want," Albus squinted his eyes at the weak man.

Before Dominus could respond, his office door busted down and two men and a woman dressed in dark billowing robes - ones quite similar to Dominus' - ran in, looks of fear on their faces, "Master, you need to run - the Ministry - they've found us - they're here!" The woman merely shouted before the three vanished with a loud crack, not even taking in the compromising situation that their leader was in. Albus smirked at that.

Albus was quick and before Dominus could make a move to run he cast a binding spell causing the latter to start cursing him out.

The Potter ignored him and turned to his best friend, "Do you have your wand?"

Scorpius, who had moved to cowering in the corner, shook his head, "those men snapped it when they took me captive."

Without hesitation he tossed Dominus' wand to Scorpius who picked it up, surprised that he didn't keep it for himself out of pride. He wondered if it'd even work properly for him since Albus was the one to win it from Dominus, not him.

Scorpius stood up with the wand in his hand, ready to assist Albus with whatever he needed. He knew where his loyalty lied now that Albus had chosen to save him over being handed the one thing he'd been hunting after for years.

Before Albus could cast any torturing spell, or interrogate Dominus, who was magically chained up on the ground, a group of Aurors busted into the room. Both their fathers leading the group of about ten.