ch 2.

-BECAS POV-

*I stayed up until 2am waiting for Chloe to walk through that door that I've been staring at since we had gotten back from the finals. The rest of the Bellas had gone to their rooms and went to sleep right when we got home, figuring Chloe just hooked up with some guy after the final. But I refused to believe that. Chloe wouldn't hook up with some dude. Yea, there was Tom, the shower guy, but she's not like that anymore. So I tried to wait up. I woke up to my phone buzzing at 7am. Groaning to myself, I look at my surroundings and see I'm still on the couch, and a huge knot in my neck. The Bellas were all still asleep, but I creeped into Chloe's room. Still no sign of her. I let out a heavy sign and go and get dressed for my hunt to track down Chloe and see what is going on. Sliding on black skinny jeans and a dark blue blouse half way buttoned up, underneath Chloes white tank top made its way to my room. Quickly doing my hair and only slight makeup, I slip my phone into my jean pocket and start off around campus.*

-AUDREYS POV-

*My arms are around Chloe after I found her in the Bellas practice room. She has her head on my shoulder and the tears are staining her face, smearing the mascara which had looked perfect just hours before. The door creaked open and I could feel rage build up as Beca enters the room. Chloe quickly wipes her eyes, trying to hide the fact something was wrong bc she knows Beca will ask questions. Relief had flushed Becas face when she saw Chloe, Chloe looking down and Beca speeding up.*

Beca: omg Chloe! I've been worried si-

Aubrey: YOU SNEAKY LITTLE BITCH!

*I knew Chloe would stop me if she knew I was going to say something. I didn't even know I was going to say anything until I did. Chloe's eyes pleaded me to not say anything more, while Becas widened with shock.*

Beca: exuse me?

Audrey: I'm sorry. But get your head out of your ass, and stop acting like you didn't do anything wrong!

Beca: I just walked in here!

Aubrey: I'm thinking that was a bad idea.

Beca: Honestly, what is going on rn?

Aubrey: stfu, Beca. Snap into reality and face up to your bs.

Beca: Wth. I'm not dealing with this when I have no idea what I did.

Audrey: Just run away Beca! Chloe doesn't need you, so run off to Jesse! YOU ONLY MAKE HER LIFE WORSE! Walking around and giving Chloe long looks. Sliding your hand against hers when people are around, follows with a wink. Using her only when you need to bc you're so fucking messed up!

*She had turned and began to leave until I brought up Chloe's name. Her turned around, looking at Chloe, who had her face in her hands.*

Beca: wow..

*Beca slowly nods as she turns away and begins to walk out the door. And the second that door shut you could hear her steps speedin, Beca was running. But behind her, a red head was running behind calling out to her. It broke my heart to see my best friend be so stuck on someone. Signing, I sat down and went over plans for the Bellas after I graduated.*

-CHLOES POV-

*i wants to stop it. I wanted to stop Aubrey from yelling at Beca, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Normally, I would never go out in public in these tight shorts and Becas 'The Last Five Years' sweatshirt that she had left, her scent still lingering on. But this ways different. Reaching out, I smacked her hand in mine and pulled her to me and turning her by the shoulder so she's facing me. I scan her face and I notice myself linger at the lips too long and change my focus to her eyes. I didn't know what I had planned to say. I opened my mouth, but luckily Beca started taking before I could.*

Beca: Seriously, Chloe? That's how you feel about me. You think I'm just using you. That I don't always need you. That your life is better without me!? That I'm just a BITCH?!

Chloe: no, no. I don't think tha-

Beca: don't do this. Don't act like it was just Aubrey because she's for some odd reason pissed at me, that btw I'd like to know ab, while you just sat there. Not even looking at me, just letting her say that and not deny it then? But come out here, where Aubrey is not, and then deny it.

*I just looked at Beca stunned. Not expecting her to continue I took my hand off her shoulder and begin to back up abit. But when Beca started back up, I locked eyes with her again, hoping she'll see that what Aubrey said wasn't true.*

Beca: do you know who stayed up till 2am waiting for you while everyone just assumed you were hooking up? Me. Do you know who always makes sure orange juice is in the fridge bc you love that drink, and just never realized it always keeps reappearing? Me. Do you know who cares so much ab you, and can't stay pissed at you bc you managed to break down their fucking walls?! Me..

*I have no idea what to say. I want to yell at her how I've feel ab her these past few years. But I don't. We just stand in the silence until I realize a few tears are on Becas cheeks and she wipes them away while looking down.*

Beca: and here I am. Crying in front of you, something I hate doing at all. And what are you doing? Just standing there. Staring at me with those huge baby blue eyes, reading me bc I'm at my most vulnerable state.

*With Beca nodding she turned and left me standing in front of the Bellas practice studio.*